NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Braen

<Medals Crew>
One of the benefits of a first round pick is financial security too. You get a young player with talent that will have a controllable and team friendly contract for a few years.

Amari Cooper hits us at 15 million.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, with all these 1st round picks they are going to have, Gruden can make the team with whatever his vision is. Crazy stuff

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Come 2020 Raiders should be pretty damn stacked with fresh new guys. They are gonna have more 1st round picks than wins this year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Braen

<Medals Crew>
This hits us with resigning Demarcus Lawrence who the Cowboys NEED to resign. So you give up him and keep Amari? Or did you just give up a first rounder for half a season?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This hits us with resigning Demarcus Lawrence who the Cowboys NEED to resign. So you give up him and keep Amari? Or did you just give up a first rounder for half a season?

It's Jerry... basically the anti-Jimmy.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am just about done with the fucking Cowboys. My mom would be a better general manager that the Jones'.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly Eagles and maybe the Colts were in on him for a 2nd, but Raiders held out for a first. I know Redskins had discussions about it but basically walked away immediately at 1st for price tag.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams have the best team they've had in ages and I've spent the last 3 weekends working. Didn't even get a chance to peep the score yesterday as I was busy moving. Fucking bullshit.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Rams have the best team they've had in ages and I've spent the last 3 weekends working. Didn't even get a chance to peep the score yesterday as I was busy moving. Fucking bullshit.
We’re watching extra for ya buddy! Horns up!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am just about done with the fucking Cowboys. My mom would be a better general manager that the Jones'.
Which one of the Cowboys fans on here was constantly telling us how Jerry Jones isn't even making these decisions anymore, and Stephen has reigned him in?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Which one of the Cowboys fans on here was constantly telling us how Jerry Jones isn't even making these decisions anymore, and Stephen has reigned him in?

Maybe Stephen likes blowing up the future for WRs, too? He's a chip off the ol' block!

Now we can have another wide open receiver Dak wont throw it to

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The Joey galloway trade looked better than this one.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is amazing how bad the Giants are. Crazy catch by Beckham after Giants dicked off 50 seconds.