NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looked like pretty easy PI with no call there on 4th and 1.

Edit: Stand corrected guess it was thrown behind the line

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That play absolutely should be a fumble. He was clearly trying to hold onto it, but when he got hit it was knocked loose.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NFL makes around $13 billion every year...still can't pay for full time, competent refs. I wonder why they are losing viewers...........

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry they just fired a ref so we could all feel better about reffing.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
15 extra yards on that pass that got knocked out at first was amazingly hilarious. should be in the replay reels tomorrow.

Last edited:

Zzen

Potato del Grande
How much steroids do you think JJ Watt has taken? All of them?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Miami at Green Bay at 4:25 is hopefully the last big viewing game the Dolphins will get this season. Aarons Rodgers could get narcolepsy before the game and wake up to being told he threw 6 TD's in his sleep.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Best WR in the league and Gruden’s cool plays, Cowboys won this trade easy.

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Of course Im facing Deshaun Watson in ff this week. feelsbad

Im a watson fanboy in regards to fantasy. I went home from work yesterday and tried to find anything online to give me the slightest push in regards to starting him over Winston. Instead I found nothing but qb2 and stay far away from projections. Ended up sitting him and cried myself to sleep.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Best WR in the league and Gruden’s cool plays, Cowboys won this trade easy.

If we had actually used the 1st round draft pick on an offensive coordinator I'm not sure it would have been a worse deal.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have DeAndre Hopkins in fantasy and I am not sure this is a good thing. Defenses are going to stack triple coverage on him now.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have DeAndre Hopkins in fantasy and I am not sure this is a good thing. Defenses are going to stack triple coverage on him now.

It doesn't matter. Look at his numbers last year with Savage throwing to him most of the year. Dude was 1B behind AB's 1A last year. Hopkins is legit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user