NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There we go Dak, retarded penalty so the Redskins get good field position after the kickoff.

Fucking Bizzaro Romo shit. Dude does the dumbest things and somehow the team wins regardless

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There we go Dak, retarded penalty so the Redskins get good field position after the kickoff.

Fucking Bizzaro Romo shit. Dude does the dumbeat things and somehow the team wins regardless

In all fairness the celebration penalty shouldn't have been called on Dak, it should have been on the dude who lifted him into the bucket.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't mind when they guy scoring does a dance or some shit but when half the team choreographs stupidity I'd much rather a penalty.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
funny thing is if it wasn't for that pass interference he probably would have been a full step farther away from the ball.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What pass interference.

There were two clear jersey pulls on that third interception. The ball was behind him as is, so he probably would have been even farther away from catching the ball without the jersey tugs.

Hardly matters, the Redskins have just completely melted down with this hilariously terrible playcalling/clock management when down 2 scores.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There were two clear jersey pulls on that third interception. The ball was behind him as is, so he probably would have been even farther away from catching the ball without the jersey tugs.

Hardly matters, the Redskins have just completely melted down with this hilariously terrible playcalling/clock management when down 2 scores.

Bro, if you were expecting the Skins to get the benefit of the doubt on calls against Dallas today...well. Yeah.

Not that it really would matter with how we've played, but I'm sure the league will tell us tomorrow about some missed calls.

• 1Cutler

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Deferring to the Saints seems like a bad idea for team moral. Gonna get beat either way but still

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I almost want PI to be reviewable...but that shit will make games just as unwatchable if not more so with the delay after far too many plays.