NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
as hot as their offense is, was it actually worth a timeout to save an illegal formation penalty? Would have been 2nd and 6 and they're in field goal range if they can't convert with two downs.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't see how anyone stands a chance if Brees keeps this up. Even his incompletions are just bouncing off his receivers hands.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What annoys me even more than receivers crying for PI is when a defender commits super obvious PI and acts like the call is bullshit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I almost want PI to be reviewable...but that shit will make games just as unwatchable if not more so with the delay after far too many plays.

Right now part of why they do it is the trade off on being able to get away with it enough to be worth it. You'd take that away and teams are already limited on challenges, so really don't see the negative

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Right now part of why they do it is the trade off on being able to get away with it enough to be worth it. You'd take that away and teams are already limited on challenges, so really don't see the negative

It's just rough between the college version which was(still is?) 10 yards for PI...but that allows you to basically just tackle guys who were going to burn you for deep TD's and only give up 10 yards, which hardly seems fair.

I just wonder if us having all the replays is what makes it seem like the officiating is so much worse than even 5-10 years ago, or if the current rule changes makes it so officiating is just completely fucking garbage and there is no real fix.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's just rough between the college version which was(still is?) 10 yards for PI...but that allows you to basically just tackle guys who were going to burn you for deep TD's and only give up 10 yards, which hardly seems fair.

I just wonder if us having all the replays is what makes it seem like the officiating is so much worse than even 5-10 years ago, or if the current rule changes makes it so officiating is just completely fucking garbage and there is no real fix.

We've had cameras for a long ass time though. Maybe there are more cameras on more angles now, or they're better at getting close-ups of the action.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ryan looks like he'd be uncomfortable against a college team tonight, much less the Saints. You wouldn't think the guy had been in the league for a decade with a season MVP award.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ryan looks like he'd be uncomfortable against a college team tonight, much less the Saints. You wouldn't think the guy had been in the league for a decade with a season MVP award.
He's just not a good QB. Massively overhyped.

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not saying he's a superstar, I'm saying a ten year veteran that has been to the Superbowl should be comfortable playing a regular season game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit, good thing I sat Cooper today. He sure picked a hell of a day to have a breakout game for the Cowboys!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not saying he's a superstar, I'm saying a ten year veteran that has been to the Superbowl should be comfortable playing a regular season game.

Not just any regular season game though, against the best/hottest team in the league that has just been smoking teams of late.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ryan seems really inconsistent over the years, not a bad QB but with the weapons they have they should be playing at a way higher level

• 1Like