NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the Chargers don't realize the game has started yet. Cardinals kicking their asses.

I also would have gone for 2 there if I was ths Jags.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Late to the Bengals shitfest. If they do replace Lewis with Hue then I am done. Fan since 1985 when I was I introduced to the NFL as a kid. Need a new AFC team to root for.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Late to the Bengals shitfest. If they do replace Lewis with Hue then I am done. Fan since 1985 when I was I introduced to the NFL as a kid. Need a new AFC team to root for.
The Chargers love to let their fans down too. You will feel right at home!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I fucking hate the modern NFL. You can't even tackle a running QB. Might as well start putting those flags at the waists and have a little honesty about the game.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Bucs didn't suck for once, and more importantly, DIDN'T MISS ANY FIELD GOALS!!!!11

except it was against the 49ers so it doesn't really count

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rivers sets an NFL record with the most consecutive completed passes.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right. It took Tannehill two games to do what Rivers did in 1.

Well sure, but the record is just for consecutive completions, so as far as the record book is concerned all he did was tie the record. I'm not saying he was anything short of superb today.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The Iggles have quit on this coaching staff. The division will be between the Redskins and Cowboys
Yeah, Colt McCoy really strikes fear into opponents' hearts. Cowboys will get stomped by Saints, and then the Eagles are unbelievably still in the hunt. NFC East is bad

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hope Eric Ebron dies in a fire. Played Doyle three weeks ago when Ebron had three TDs. Played Ebron last week when he had zero points. Playing Doyle today when Ebron has two TDs (at least Doyle has one).

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah, Colt McCoy really strikes fear into opponents' hearts. Cowboys will get stomped by Saints, and then the Eagles are unbelievably still in the hunt. NFC East is bad

Just in time to get their asses handed to them by the Cowboys and it will be the Cowboys and the Redskins coming down the stretch for the division.

• 1Cutler

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Just in time to get their asses handed to them by the Cowboys and it will be the Cowboys and the Redskins coming down the stretch for the division.

Either team will be bounced in the first round so it probably doesn't matter.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Colts with the 5th win in a row. Speaking of QB stats:

Andrew Luck has thrown at least three touchdown passes in eight straight games, which ties Peyton Manning (2004) for the 2nd-longest single-season streak in NFL history. Tom Brady (2007) has the record of 10 straight games with at least three touchdown passes