NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Baker Mayfield is the first Browns player to total at least 7 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions in consecutive NFL games. In just his eighth career start, Mayfield’s 17 passing touchdowns are the most by a Browns rookie and his 2,242 passing yards are fourth.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Baker Mayfield is the first Browns player to total at least 7 touchdown passes and 0 interceptions in consecutive NFL games. In just his eighth career start, Mayfield’s 17 passing touchdowns are the most by a Browns rookie and his 2,242 passing yards are fourth.

He will get a new coach next year, who will fuck his head all up...and he will be playing next to Johnny Manziel in Canada in two years. Just Browns things.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's bad when the pre game announcers refer to your offensive scheme as geriatric.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When you're just so happy you picked Bailey as your kicker the week Zuerlein is on bye.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol

announcers just said Randy Moss had two different 8 100 yard receiving games. What he meant was 2 seasons with 8 100 yard receiving games, but what he actually said was '2 800 yard receiving games' and until they showed the 8 100 yard graphic i was like WTF

Merrith

Wow. Not that there was much of a chance, but this is Rodgers' team making sure he doesn't even get the ball back down 10 with 6 min to go.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao ... project get McFatty fired in full force tonight

• 2Like

Merrith

Why the fuck go for that? Announcers so dumb "it'll still only be a 2 score game"....yes, but you force them to get 2 TD's with 5 minutes left. TD and a FG to tie isn't that bad. Fucking stupid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why the fuck go for that? Announcers so dumb "it'll still only be a 2 score game"....yes, but you force them to get 2 TD's with 5 minutes left. TD and a FG to tie isn't that bad. Fucking stupid.

No trust in their kicker? Also pinning them in on the 7.

Merrith

No trust in their kicker? Also pinning them in on the 7.

He's made all the XP and a short field goal. That would have been very short. Pinning them is fine, but I'd rather just be up 13 and know they have to go the full length twice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's made all the XP and a short field goal. That would have been very short. Pinning them is fine, but I'd rather just be up 13 and know they have to go the full length twice.

I agree just floating their possible lines of thought.

• 1Like

Merrith

See if they had kicked, they would have had to go for that and score TD. Might come back to burn them.

But what am I saying, this is the Packers. Chance for Rodgers to have a game tying drive? He'll never get the ball back.

• 1Like

Merrith

wonder if they'll chose to kick a 50-53 yard FG here to go up 6 if they get stopped.

Edit: not 6, 10.