NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As a Chargers fan I am a big fan of Gruden as the Raiders coach.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This BS started a while back with fuckin Pey Pey Manning. The NFL couldn't have their golden child off television. He was untouchable before these rules became official.

The fucking irony here. You do know what brought on the dumbest fucking QB rule of all time, that you cant hit them below the thigh, right???

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As a Chargers fan I am a big fan of Gruden as the Raiders coach.

As a Chiefs fan, I too am a huge fan of Gruden as raiders coach.

His Mack trade alone is going to help Mahomes for years!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As a Dolphins fan, I echo my AFCW brethren for one week. I'm also a huge fan of McDermott but wish that pair of losers, Belichick and Bowles would move the fuck on.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>

laugh 342.gif

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The fucking irony here. You do know what brought on the dumbest fucking QB rule of all time, that you cant hit them below the thigh, right???

Ummm...Ya. The Pats smacking the shit outta Pey Pey.

• 3Cutler
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I remember when a rule was made for Carson Palmer. One of the first passes of the game was a bomb to Chris Henry. Palmer goes down that play. Steelers win eventually. Fuck. That one hurt.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reuben Foster is back!

He has reached his ultimate form. He has a weapons charge, a failed drug test, and a domestic violence charge on his resume so he is now able to achieve god-like ability on the field defensively. The fact that he has tattoo's, dreads and is a big athletic physically imposing black man just brings it all together.

10 tackles a game easily, he will probably end up still leading the team in tackles even though he missed 2 games. He just has to stay healthy.

• 1Jonesing

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He just has to stay healthy.
And there is the big question mark. Dude got hurt a lot last year. I am really excited to see him and Warner on the field together, so here is to hoping.

Hosix

All labs matter!
This BS started a while back with fuckin Pey Pey Manning. The NFL couldn't have their golden child off television. He was untouchable before these rules became official.

No. Brett Favre. God forbids your defense to make a stop in an OT game. Nope. You must have your chance at SB glory!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I remember when a rule was made for Carson Palmer. One of the first passes of the game was a bomb to Chris Henry. Palmer goes down that play. Steelers win eventually. Fuck. That one hurt.

That play brought Palmer's rising star back to earth. Crazy how he's still a fringe outside Hall of Famer after salvaging his career through that disastrous injury.

The Bengals still haven't recovered – that team was loaded with home-grown talent but so many of those guys imploded or went out injured.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That play brought Palmer's rising star back to earth. Crazy how he's still a fringe outside Hall of Famer

Shouldn't even be on the fringe. Inflated numbers playing good portion of his career in pass happy era, will get passed by tons of the current crop of QB's. Won a single playoff game. Basically if Matt Stafford wins a playoff game...he'll be Carson Palmer, but with better yards and TD numbers in another 3 or 4 years.

• 1Solidarity

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Palmer might get some talk, but he's unlikely to get in for the reasons you mentioned. Him getting some talk at all after that injury so early in his career is what's impressive. His body never fully recovered.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Palmer might get some talk, but he's unlikely to get in for the reasons you mentioned. Him getting some talk at all after that injury so early in his career is what's impressive. His body never fully recovered.

He did get to feed off playing with an actual HoFer late in his career with Fitz in Arizona.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
His career could have gone so much differently if he hadn't had that injury.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Carlos Hyde having a baby on his birthday playing tonight. Little bit of a busy day.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Browns going to get their 1st win tonight. I can feel it!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users