NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Is it just me, or are they showing less replays when a penalty, or a potential penalty is involved?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wow, Mason Crosby 0 for 3 on field goals. 38, 41, and 42 yards. Should be no brainers for him, especially indoors.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
NFL Streams aren't working, but it's for the best. Denver is sucking it up against the damn Jets.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lions lost to Jets, 49ers, Cowboys... Won against Patriots and looking awesome against Packers... What a confusing season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Expected more from the Jags today, 3 turnovers in their last 12 plays, shutout 20-0 in the first half.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still can't get over the fact that Kingsbury had Mahomes, Mayfield, and Webb all in Lubbock at one time... And we went 7-6, 5-7, 6-7 in those years lol.

Chiefs' defense is looking solid today. So much for Bortles as a contrarian DFS play today...

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Lol this Dolphins-Bengals game. Cincinatti let's Miami win most of the game, Miami letting Cincinatti come back.

Are we the 2 nicest teams in football for trying to give each other the game or what?

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
Packers kicker...missed extra point and 3 FG’s.

If they lose it’s on him.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw a new listing in the Green Bay, WI classifieds looking for someone that can reliably kick a ball. Immediate opening.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Good game Bengal bros. I don't even feel bad losing to you because we're kind of kindred spirits that have been both wallowing in mediocrity for a long time.

Make some noise this year and win your division. I'll be cheering for you the rest of the way.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users