NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
what they really need is to allow flags to be reviewed/challenged... would fix a lot of the current issues with this new rule... idkwtf they won't go for it, it makes so much sense....

Start reviewing the games on Tuesday and Wednesday and fining the refs for horseshit calls.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Recently signed Pat wr decker retired today. It looked like he wasn't going to make the team. 4 wr cut/retired this preseason for pats and edelman out weeks 1-4

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Recently signed Pat wr decker retired today. It looked like he wasn't going to make the team. 4 wr cut/retired this preseason for pats and edelman out weeks 1-4

And you still have a better WR roster than the Cowboys.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just wanted to stop in and thumbs up the title of this thread. :emoji_thumbsup:

P.S. Fuck the Bengals, Ravens, Browns, Patriots, Cowboys, Raiders and their associated fans, cities, dead relatives, owners etc.

• 7Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I just want to compile all these shit posts so when Odell wins his ring you can all realize you know dogshit about football.

Well deserved, can't wait to shit on the NFCE this year.

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
God I just want to compile all these shit posts so when Odell wins his ring you can all realize you know dogshit about football.

ring with the Giants? With Eli as a QB? Bold move

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, he is the most successful QB in Giants history and the only QB to beat Tom Brady in the SB twice...… but to me is always Bad Comedian Eli Manning "Want to see me through for over a hundred yards in todays game? Me Neither!" /drumfil

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Please do. I look forward to laughing when you are still irrelent a couple years from now.

How many superbowl rings on the 5 best recievers in the league?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Please do. I look forward to laughing when you are still irrelent a couple years from now.

How many superbowl rings on the 5 best recievers in the league?

Brown - 0
OBJ - 0
Jones - 0
Hopkins - 0
Green - 0

Your point is valid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd say Green at 5 is generous but then again he does have a complete retard throwing him the ball.