NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm still salty my shitty teams coaching and GM didnt throw money at him.
Even journeyman kickers end up playing 10+ years because it's a rare skill at the NFL level and has such a huge impact on games. Seems real dumb to not try and fix it if your team is bad at it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
On one hand I lost 2 points on that fumble, but on the other hand he has a ton of points and RAMS WIN SUCK IT!!!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Top to bottom, it is hard to see another team that matches up well with the Rams.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Grats Rams. I still believe the Vikes are better than their record and this was a good win. Good TNF game for once.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
veronika-khomyn-hot-shots-photos-24-480w.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rams are hands down the best team right now, crazy that was without 2 elite corners as well.

Living in Flori-duh the retardation level between the Bucs Jags and Fins fans so far has been unreal, least 2 of them came crashing back down to earth this week.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Top to bottom, it is hard to see another team that matches up well with the Rams.

Yes, getting in a shootout with a team on a short week who got killed by the Bills means the Rams are an unstoppable juggernaut.

• 5Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They offered him 12 million a year for 5 years. Hes a RB in this mid to late 20s what kind of guarantee do you want? I'm not surprised you think this way though as you wanted the Giants to draft an RB #4 over all and think you are going to the Superbowl this year.
With 10 million guaranteed. Contracts in the NFL DO NOT MATTER outside of the GUARANTEED money. So when Bell makes 15/year with 50%+ of the contract guaranteed, you'll understand why he's doing this.

Saquon Barkley is rushing for 3,000 yards this year. Book it. And actually I wanted them to trade down for a bevy of picks. Don't act like you know me son.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With 10 million guaranteed. Contracts in the NFL DO NOT MATTER outside of the GUARANTEED money. So when Bell makes 15/year with 50%+ of the contract guaranteed, you'll understand why he's doing this.

Saquon Barkley is rushing for 3,000 yards this year. Book it. And actually I wanted them to trade down for a bevy of picks. Don't act like you know me son.

Neither of those are going to happen.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be fair to Cousins he played pretty well all game until then. He really needs to work on his pocket awareness.

That's literally what we said about him for his 3 years as a starter. Puts up nice stats, has quite a few games where something goes wrong in the key moments like terrible clock management or a game killing turnover.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user