NFL 2018 - 2019 -- Watch America's favorite sport wither away and die

Sterling

El Presidente
Yea you and Uri are about the only 2 here since Sutekh dipped and have always been active.

Most Bucs fans are pretty even keeled, but Fins fans are just fucking delusional. You live here and have to know how fucking retarded they are. I have heard Tannehill compared to Aaron Rodgers from Fins fans about a billion times, bath salts down in South Florida must be in the water or something.
Guess I need to shitpost more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah being a Dolphins fan it's hard to get hyped by a fast start. There's only so many times you can start like 6-2 and end up not making the playoffs to get very excited.. They're always in need of Oline help and their personnel decisions in general are suspect. Tannehill is the first half decent QB they've had since Marino outside of 1 half decent season from Pennington and it's not like he is great, he's an average NFL starting QB with a shitty line. He's good enough to win with if you have a good team around him, but it feels like anytime they have good players they get rid of them.

At least with Marino, the team always started fast and faded as the year got colder. The teams since 2004 have been bad...almost all year. Honestly, much like a few other terrible teams, they find ways to lose. That kind of creativity gets old...especially almost 20 years of it. Watching Miami decide not to draft one of the top 4 QBs this year, and then watching Tannehill play today is painful. They've wasted 7 years with this dude. It reminds me of the lost Steelers years with Kordell. Just painful to watch that dumbass play the game.

So instead of the Browns going down in history with two ties they'll just have another mediocre losing season. Great job!

I had predicted 2 win season. This is messing with my head. I think I took the brown acid or something.

Let me get this straight: I can actually imagine our QB as something more than just a professional back-up, and, bonus, maybe a rookie of the year candidate, Denzel Ward?

Any counselors on hand? Can anyone walk me through this? Where is the tent with the strange-trip doctors?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had predicted 2 win season. This is messing with my head. I think I took the brown acid or something.

Let me get this straight: I can actually imagine our QB as something more than just a professional back-up, and, bonus, maybe a rookie of the year candidate, Denzel Ward?

Any counselors on hand? Can anyone walk me through this? Where is the tent with the strange-trip doctors?

Your coach thought there were still 2 seconds left in the game.

Your coach thought there were still 2 seconds left in the game.

We call him Corky. If you were local would understand it is not all about winning. Life lessons are more valuable. Also, lessons about God. As coach Hugh always says, if you can't, let God.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking bullshit roughing the passer calls. As if the 49ers need to give them anymore help.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The Seahawks/Rams game appears to be surprisingly competitive.... I am a bit surprised

• 2Solidarity

Jovec

?
Rams two best WR's out with concussions, one from a no-call on the helmet-to-helmet hit. The second SEA receiver did step out of bounds on that TD from what I could tell re-watching it in slow-mo. LAR can't stop the play-action and #22 seems like he is getting burned or getting flagged every fourth play. They aren't dealing with the home-field noise all that well either.

Edit: And a bad spot on that 2nd down run. Spotted even short of where his knee was down let alone where the ball was.

Edit 2: Balls of steel McVay.

Last edited:

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The Raiders are an absolute dumpster fire.

Little bias here since the Raiders are my 2nd team. Let Gruden get his people in...He will trade Carr for a couple 1st rounders and build from the lines out. That will be fuckton of 1st rounders between Mack/Carr/Suckage.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Man, the Browns are good. I know it's early but If the AFC North wasn't stacked they would be a serious contender. They're just going to continue to improve too. This might not be their year but it's coming!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Man, the Browns are good. I know it's early but If the AFC North wasn't stacked they would be a serious contender. They're just going to continue to improve too. This might not be their year but it's coming!

If it wasn't for field goals and horrible officiating they might actually be undefeated

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user