NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Booger: "These are the plays that have typically gone against the Vikings historically...the Minneapolis Miracle'

The fuck?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Haven't seen him on pace for this few passing TD's since 2006 (and that's with 3 in garbage time last night). His TD% on only 3.7% of his passes has never been that low (aside from got injured Week 1 year).

They might turn it around, but we haven't seen Brady like this as a passer in a long time/maybe ever.

2006 or 2016? Looking at the stats from last few years he only had 3550 yards in 2016 but 28 tds so with 4 games left this year he'll probably have more yards but would have to thrown 10 TDs (definitely not a stretch but if they get a bunch of rushing TDs it would be less likely).

edit: nvm that's the year he missed 4 games. Either way, if he has a decent last 4 games his stats won't be too far below his usuals.

He's definitely not looking great this year tho and I think everyone who isn't crazy or trolling knew he was eventually going to fall off. Can't play NFL caliber football til you're 75 no matter how bad you want it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2006 or 2016? Looking at the stats from last few years he only had 3550 yards in 2016 but 28 tds so with 4 games left this year he'll probably have more yards but would have to thrown 10 TDs (definitely not a stretch but if they get a bunch of rushing TDs it would be less likely).

edit: nvm that's the year he missed 4 games. Either way, if he has a decent last 4 games his stats won't be too far below his usuals.

He's definitely not looking great this year tho and I think everyone who isn't crazy or trolling knew he was eventually going to fall off. Can't play NFL caliber football til you're 75 no matter how bad you want it.

Yeah his 29 TDs last year was his lowest in a full 16 game season since 2013. On pace to break that by quite a bit this year even with the garbage time padding from last night.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Booger: "These are the plays that have typically gone against the Vikings historically...the Minneapolis Miracle'

The fuck?

My thoughts exactly. I hope they don't bring that dumb fuck back next season.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm glad they lightened up on celebration penalties but I'm already super sick of watching the entire defense rush to find a camera in the end zone to look like assholes.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
wow bad play for MN there, lose the ball and both Diggs and Cook hurt

• 1Truth!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
It almost feels like they have told every team TO celebrate like that now. Every team does it, even if they are getting stomped. E.g. Raiders yesterday.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well that should wrap this game up.

Hopefully the 49ers can win out and still have a chance at the NFC West, but Seattle is looking better and better each week. Don't see the 49ers being able to win out, and at this point I think that is what it would take to win the West.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well that should wrap this game up.

Hopefully the 49ers can win out and still have a chance at the NFC West, but Seattle is looking better and better each week. Don't see the 49ers being able to win out, and at this point I think that is what it would take to win the West.

I think the West comes down to Week 17... and even tho its in our building we haven't been the best there this year and its a rivalry game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
HE'S GOING TO TRY TO BRING THEM BACK TONIGHT?

giphy.gif