NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, wasn't sure where to put this. Holy fuck I can't believe how stupid some people are. Do they really think the American people would want to see something like this during the game?

Best part? Now they're getting flack from people for comparing black people to animals!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL, wasn't sure where to put this. Holy fuck I can't believe how stupid some people are. Do they really think the American people would want to see something like this during the game?

Best part? Now they're getting flack from people for comparing black people to animals!

4656434E-979E-4CBD-B159-96221D5E4B30.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I met Patrick Mahomes at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Patrick Mahomes shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big PM15 fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Patrick was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Patrick Mahomes and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

• 14Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 16 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I met Patrick Mahomes at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Patrick Mahomes shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big PM15 fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Patrick was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Patrick Mahomes and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
That's why on Sunday the 49ers are going to show him who is the top gay!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I want the last 30 seconds of my life back.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Why'd you skip antartica?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Who's going to want an old ass TE that catches 2 yard passes with 0 YAC? I get that the guy is craving a SB on his resume, but no SB caliber team needs a dude like Witten.

Joe "Check Down" Flacco

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>

This faggot is a Bronco's fan.

Brandon Perna is a saint, you heathen! You wish there was a San Diego Los Angeles fan that would cover your team even half as well!

Seriously though, he's actually a decent analyst and doesn't go homer often. Plus his dick and fart jokes fit in here well.

• 2Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

It's a pretty bad ad but all superbowl ads have been total shit for a couple years now. They're nothing but nonstop sjw/feminist/etc bullshit with an occasional semi-funny beer ad thrown in (but even the beer ads are mostly shit these days).

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
promise to post your immediate thoughts after the niners win
I’ll post a suicide watch for you instead after you reluctantly must sell off your waifu pillow collection to pay the Russian mafia loan shark.

• 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

Was it a Pizza Hut?
I here Pat loves the Pizza Slut

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I’ll post a suicide watch for you instead after you reluctantly must sell off your waifu pillow collection to pay the Russian mafia loan shark.

very defensive. You seem somewhat troubled.

He puts ketchup on steak so that sounds about right.

putting ketchup on steak is normal. So is eating pizza with a knife and fork

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Fumble
Reactions: 6 users