NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Sterling

El Presidente
So, the most successful running team this year is down 4 and has the ball at the other team's 49 with 2 minutes left...and the right call is 4 straight passes? Is you name Mike Shanahan by chance?
Ravens lead the league in rushing by like 60 yards a game. But SF was 2nd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, the most successful running team this year is down 4 and has the ball at the other team's 49 with 2 minutes left...and the right call is 4 straight passes? Is you name Mike Shanahan by chance?

Hey, I probably would have run it once to try and keep any 4th down manageable, but if you look at what actually happened in the 2nd half (and really most of the game), the major success they had running it was with Deebo, and one long run or two from Mostert/Coleman. The right call was clearly whatever might have worked. It's a fact that Sanders had their secondary beat on that 3rd and 10, though. If you look at San Fran's 2 scoring drives in the 2nd half, the majority of the yardage was actually Jimmy G making throws, not the ground game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
As someone that's doesnt really follow football that much, I thought this was a great game. Grats KC and something about fucking Shanahan for some reason and I want to be popular. Guy just a shitbird?

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I heard the 49ers were trying to get Chris Jones next year as a WR. Seems Jimmy likes throwing to him when it counts...

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone that's doesnt really follow football that much, I thought this was a great game. Grats KC and something about fucking Shanahan for some reason and I want to be popular. Guy just a shitbird?

He had a high profile fuck up in a previous Super Bowl as an offensive coordinator. Granted this blown lead wasn't even half as big, and against a team that probably was even more equipped to do it.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
He's a real good coach that schemes real well generally, but has had his team have 2 pretty epic meltdowns in the Superbowl now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
4th quarter was nothing but Chiefs. 49'ers basically did nothing positive the entire quarter

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Why the end of the 49ers jokes?
Jozu, a giant 49ers homer, said this is basically their last chance to ever win a super bowl. He's always full of some hyperbole like that and has been mocked endlessly for that comment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
His father broke RG III.

That is all I have against him.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

He was the offensive coordinator/playcaller during the Atlanta Falcons historic meltdown against the Patriots a few years back, when they blew a 28-3 lead.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Lol.

received_186205352442491.jpeg

Exit: damn you Tarrant.

Last edited:
  • 2Repost
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users