NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Fadaar

That guy
He ended up third string behind Taysom Hill. I don't foresee him playing much.

Eh, I can see them giving Winston a shot over Hill is Brees ends up hurt. He has a LOT more experience as an actual NFL QB even if a lot of it was meme worthy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He ended up third string behind Taysom Hill. I don't foresee him playing much.

If Brees actually misses time this year do you see Taysom Hill taking snaps every down as QB? Guy has completed 6 of 13 passes in his career.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Then why is he primary backup over Jameisnt?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Taysom showed up against the Vikings in the playoffs (only one) and deserves a chance to play. Rumors from training camp on local radio is that they both look better than Brees(extremely limited camp) but Brees deep ball is back. Basically nothing making sense 2020 style.

Merrith

Taysom showed up against the Vikings in the playoffs (only one) and deserves a chance to play.

We're talking about him being the starting QB if Brees got hurt, though. In that game against Minnesota, he threw exactly 1 pass. Granted, it went for 50 yards.

But the receiver was so wide open a better throw and this is easily 6.

He's great as a gimmick guy (unless you are a Michael Thomas or Kamara fantasy owner) for their offense. It's a lot different to ask him to start throwing 25-30 times a game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
At least I got a chuckle in the pre-game. After the players claimed, "I'm the armed robber and counterfeiter George Floyd who swallowed his stash and died, I'm the child molester and domestic abuser Jacob Blake who ignored the cops and reached into his car" they rolled out Rodney Harrison to tell his sob story:

"I had ta' have 'Da Talk' with ma' keeeeds not to run from da' po-lice, not to shoot at da' po-lice, not to attack da' po-lice. I asked ma' white friennnds if dey had 'Da Talk' wit' dey keeeeeeds and dey sayz: 'HELLZ NAW !!' How's could dats be happennns ???!!!"

n.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hah, just saw a ticker that said they are now finalizing a 5 year $77M extension for Kamara

Edit: Dalvin Cook and Cooper Cupp also getting extensions

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
EDIT Kinda sounds like the CA games are gonna get called off from the fires
Yeah I've been watching the air quality and supposedly it is going to get better tomorrow. Not sure if they want to wait until the last minute to chance changing it though.

Merrith

Drake and Mostert as my starting RB's...what could go wrong if they cancel the game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Drake and Mostert as my starting RB's...what could go wrong if they cancel the game.

Should just move the game to AZ. It’s not that far. Or give us Monday afternoon football! On top of the two night games.

Merrith

Should just move the game to AZ. It’s not that far. Or give us Monday afternoon football! On top of the two night games.

Supposedly the AZ stadium has an RV show going through Sunday? Maybe they could play there Monday night or something.

Lucked out completely this being a divisional game if that ends up being the case, can just flop home field for the 2nd meeting later in the year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently the time has already passed for them to have made the decision to move it to Arizona. Fingers crossed the air clears up a bit, cause as of now it looks pretty awful.