KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Oh yeah, looking forward to seeing the new stadium aka "The Death Star"

1600041699143820153634625101337.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Need the Rams to pull it off tonight and Pittsburgh to crush the Giants tomorrow so the Washington Football Team can be 1st for a whole week.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Cardinals giving me hope.
Arizona has a solid future. I think their defense is still suspect, and Jimmy was just downright awful tonight. Cardinals can for sure make some noise this year and possibly make the playoffs, and will be even better next year. Murray need a bit more refinement, but he is looking really good so far.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I like how that new LA stadium is a carbon copy of AT&T Stadium, on the interior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I admit I was dead wrong on Wilson, but I’d still 100% rather have Dak than Wentz. Wentz is HOF talented and no balls, Dak is pretty good and all balls.

That said, Philly oline is putrid but Wentz just doesn’t have “it” to me.

Fucking great opening set of games

Ill help you out... if what you say is agreeing with Skip Bayless... you are probably wrong. I feel like thats a good rule of thumb to live by

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Garoppolo is truly not good.

He is good on 3rd down, or was, but for fucks sake I dont know if its because he didnt have Samuel or what, either way it was a pitiful performance. This is going to be a long year.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can’t think of any college football uniforms that look this shitty. Even the bad Oregon ones look like they were at least washed.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I miss the XFL kick offs so much. This end zone shit is boring af.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users