NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trevor Lawerence is going to look great in Cowboy blue next year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Montgomery down for bears. Looking like a concussion type of injury. Helmet off and he is in the locker room.

Edit....saying it’s a neck injury

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With all the injuries happening, and with as hobbled as Jimmy G is out there, the 49ers should bench him and put Mullens in.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams up 12, getting the ball back to end the half, getting the ball 1st in 2nd half, Kupp decides to return ball that would have been a touchback and fumbles the ball back to the Eagles in their red zone.

Why do I put myself through this shit.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
injuries.png

Quite the list

EDIT Jimmy G getting x rays?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Packers run defense wasn't great to start with, and without Kenny Clark this is laughable.

NFC North will be a grind until the very end, and the Lions might actually be the favorite (was rooting for the Bears to win last week, still feel dirty).

That said, is any NFC team jumping out at anyone after the Seahawks and Saints? TB seems like a lock for a wildcard, but I don't trust Brady to survive multiple road games anymore.
I think its way to early to say. Need a few weeks to gel and for injuries to shake out.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dude I actually feel bad for the 49ers. I have a feeling there will be public tryouts tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user