NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Edge rushers keeping the preasure on Mahomes. Long as our offense can keep moving the ball so the defense stays rested it wont be a blood bath.

I'm starting to love this kid Herbert. The inevitable crushing reality is going to hit hard.

I like how Kelly has been the last two weeks. Fuck drafting RBs in thw 1st round.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kyler Murray looks pretty good, but he needs to improve his passing accuracy. If he wants to be the next Wilson, he has to throw much better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Romo thinks Herbert is the real deal. That gives me a ton of confidence.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any word on how bad Mostert's injury was? Still trying to figure out how I'm going to lose by 30 or 40 in fantasy given I had Mostert, Calvin Ridley, and Jonnu Smith.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 1Truth!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No matter what happens im so excited for the future!!

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyrod should never have been the choice in the first place. I wonder if that "injury" was real or not.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Tyrod should never have been the choice in the first place. I wonder if that "injury" was real or not.
Totally agree. People were buying into the Tyrod mobile bullshit from Lynn.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I've never cared for throwing a rookie QB to the wolves to start the season. I was figuring Tyrod would be the starter for this season with Herbert getting snaps here and there, and maybe starting a game or two at the end of the season. I thought Herbert would be the starter next year unless he was looking like a bust.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I've never cared for throwing a rookie QB to the wolves to start the season. I was figuring Tyrod would be the starter for this season with Herbert getting snaps here and there, and maybe starting a game or two at the end of the season. I thought Herbert would be the starter next year unless he was looking like a bust.
I figured he would come in towards the end of the season once it was over with Tyrod.

Also keep knocking Mahomes in the dirt. It seems to be shaking him up.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any word on how bad Mostert's injury was? Still trying to figure out how I'm going to lose by 30 or 40 in fantasy given I had Mostert, Calvin Ridley, and Jonnu Smith.
They haven't said much, other than "not that serious". Who the fuck knows what that means

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Ekeler is a fucking beast. Best contract in the NFL.

• 1Solidarity