NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Hosix

All labs matter!
This Foles thing is going to be interesting. We get to see if Nagy is this genius who Trubisky was holding back or if they were an ouroboros of mediocrity. Either way, time to fire up the Sam Ehlinger highlight reel.

Trubisky went and did Trubisky things. It seems Foles prefers the shotgun over being under center. But I am ok with check downs to Montgomery.

Foles won the team over and pretty much saved Anthony miller’s season. He trusted miller to make that catch. I am sure Miller gave him a bro hug and said thank you.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't be silly, Riverboat Ron only needs 2 more wins to match last year. That or he sells it as tanking for Trevor.

OK sure. But won't he also be dead next year? I don't think anyone said all the coaches would be fired, just that there would be vacancies.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So who is the worse team in the league so far this year?

The Vikings? Lions? Falcons?

I mean besides the Jets of course, at this point they dont even count.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Jets and Giants are far worse than all 3 of those teams you listed.

Vikings may be the most disappointing, but definitely not the worst. And hell, the Lions just beat the Cardinals.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I don't think the Bears are going to suck enough to get Trevor or Fields so we're going to have to take a Rd 2 or 3 guy and I like Sam a lot.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No Bengals???

I think people overlook the Bengals because they have what appears to be a very legitimate, competent QB. At least until he explodes from being hit 15+ times a game. Make no mistake though, the Bengals are terrible. If they could increase the performance of the defense or OL by just 25% they would probably be 2-1 right now. It's a team of skill players and that's it.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don't think the Bears are going to suck enough to get Trevor or Fields so we're going to have to take a Rd 2 or 3 guy and I like Sam a lot.

Bears are tied for the best record in the nfl and bears fans are hear talking about getting the #1 pick.. lol

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The Bengals are a bad football team, who landed an absolute walk-off grand slam in Burrow. That kid is gonna mask a ton of their issues.

I think it's too early to really draw many conclusions about teams right now. I have a really hard time believing the Vikings, Lions, and Falcons are so bad they are legitimately vying for the #1 pick. The Jets are going to stand alone, but 3/4ths of the NFC East might give it a really honorable go.

I'm generally the first one to blow the horn on the Cowboys being suspect because Garrett was a mental midget, but I'll stand by the assumption that they'll be a "good" team. Their schedule from here on out is easy, they have a lot of very important pieces currently on the bench, they've been very competitive with shocking levels of self-inflicted wounds. That being said their unwillingness to go get safety help is gonna kill this team down the stretch. No matter how good they end up looking, I don't see there being any legitimate way they can compete deep in a playoff with that flaw they have in their secondary. They are a Diggs injury away from being a bottom two or three secondary in the NFL.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Of the three you mention, I think the Vikings are the worst. They have only been in control of a game once this season and pissed away a two score lead to Ryan fucking Tannehill. They might have the worst D in the entire NFL which is really saying something this year. Lions have looked somewhat competitive in their losses and Atlanta's ability to choke is now the stuff of legend, but I think the Vikings are that depressing level of bad.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jets and Giants are far worse than all 3 of those teams you listed.

So I take it NY has your vote for the city that will have the most losses this season?

I wonder what state will have the most losses?

Hosix

All labs matter!
HAMMERCOCK OVERCAME A SUPERBOWL QUALITY RAMS, SHITTY REFS, AND SLAMMED THAT FAT HOG ON THE WIN TABLE

I believe Chanur Chanur already applied the hammercock tag to the chargers QB. I am not sure we can have multiple hammercocks.

Prolly need a poll or something.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I believe Chanur Chanur already applied the hammercock tag to the chargers QB. I am not sure we can have multiple hammercocks.

Prolly need a poll or something.

Go back two pages on Herbert being dubbed HammerCock

I started HammerCock last week with Allen and Chanur was simply paying homage

• 1Truth!