NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank goodness Lamar shit the bed tonight. Butker tried to fuck me in fantasy missing 2 kicks and being a dumbass not just putting kickoffs through the end zone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That game was a let down. Never felt like the Chiefs were not in total control except for the few minutes around the turn over.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

That game was a let down. Never felt like the Chiefs were not in total control except for the few minutes around the turn over.

They definitely low key tried to throw a little big with the missed kick and fumble around the ~20 either side of halftime. Not to mention the blown 4th and 1 at midfield. Ravens only had 1 offensive TD all night and it was off the turnover on downs after that 4th and 1.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ravens are going to come back from this, angrily beating the hell out of lesser teams as they go on to secure a high seed and clinch their division. They will have learned from the experience and will be ready to go head to head against the Chiefs once again. The battle will be legendary.

Make fun of the Ravens at your own risk, but we know how this postseason clash ends...

IMG_1256.JPG

Titans 31, Ravens 20

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope this is a sign that Jackson isn't the franchise QB many people thought he was.

Merrith

Dude it's your fault for picking him.

I didn't pick him. I had a lead but all my guys were done and my opponent had Lamar, Ravens D, and Dobbins going last night. Butker missing a couple kicks saved him 3 points with Ravens D, and no idea why they were doing the short kickoff bullshit early on in the game, but one resulted in kickoff return for TD which was another free 6 points. Guy slams 58 yard FG's like they're nothing, why wouldn't you just kick it out of the end zone on every kickoff.

Game never even would have been a game without that return TD, etiher.1

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Lamar Jackson is just a faster Kapernick.

Change my mind

He sure looked like it last night. He looks bigger than Kaepernick and he's obviously really fast but Kaep was too. I don't watch many Ravens games but the difference between him and Mahomes throwing the ball tonight was embarrassingly obvious. Mahomes is the real deal. Jackson is obviously extremely athletic but just isn't an accurate passer or at least not last night. They put together a couple of decent drives with Lamar running the ball but the result was never really in doubt even with the 93 yard return helping out Baltimore's offense.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean nobody ever thought Jackson was on Mahomes' level, but I wouldn't write the dude off after one bad night.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
3 Titan players and 5 personnel have tested positive for COVID-19. Titans have shut down activities.

it’s gonna get interesting this week.
Steelers for lock of the week?

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Permanent brain damage and crippling bodily injuries... no concern for safety. A light cough, shut down everything!!!

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Knockout
Reactions: 14 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Jackson definitely has accuracy problems but he does go through his progressions better than Kaepernick, imo. Like a lot of running qbs he also suffers from sometimes being too quick to run or looking to run.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users