<Bronze Donator>
Browns leaving a big ole pile o shit on that star

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Welcome back Odell! Wow.

How does Bill O'Brien still have a job. Still think that should of been a TD though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Dallas defense worst in NFL. At least there wasn’t clapping on the sidelines...

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I guess we didn't get embarrassed nearly as bad as I thought we would against the Ravens. Our division is so trash, though.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Foles looks pretty terrible. This better start turning or I think the eye of Sauron is going to start beaming on Nagy.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fucking Chargers snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again.

Godfuckingdammt.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dallas defense worst in NFL. At least there wasn’t clapping on the sidelines...
No matter how much Dak keeps running the score up, if the D can't keep the opposing team from scoring, it's going to just continue to be a shit show. NFC LEAST for sure this year.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No matter how much Dak keeps running the score up, if the D can't keep the opposing team from scoring, it's going to just continue to be a shit show. NFC LEAST for sure this year.

Might help their D out some if Dak does it before they're down 20 and facing a semi prevent in the 4th. I didn't get to watch most of the game but Zeke only 12 carries, I know he did some work catching the ball but went away from the run a little early maybe? I guess Cleveland did have 30 up by halftime, though.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Might help their D out some if Dak does it before they're down 20 and facing a semi prevent in the 4th. I didn't get to watch most of the game but Zeke only 12 carries, I know he did some work catching the ball but went away from the run a little early maybe? I guess Cleveland did have 30 up by halftime, though.

They've played against prevent defense almost the entire season. The offense isn't doing the defense any favors, but the D is playing at 2013 levels

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well Cardinals brought me back down to reality. Another 6-10 season it's looking like. Trade Fitz so he can win a super bowl and then bring him back as a coach or front office guy.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well Cardinals brought me back down to reality. Another 6-10 season it's looking like. Trade Fitz so he can win a super bowl and then bring him back as a coach or front office guy.

if the big contenders I only see Seattle for a fit for Fitz. And damn. That would be great to see.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Buffalo got hosed. How was that not a TD? Ball is clearly across the goal line.

Didn't matter with the score on the next play but that was still a bad call.