NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Fadaar

That guy
Jensen needs to have a long sit down and get his ass chewed to hell and back. He keeps doing stupid shit.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
08.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol babo you out of hand.

Your passion is great. But who cares about Tampa Bay?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Patriot fans

Unless Brady was trying to pull a these-aren’t-the-droids-you’re-looking-for ruse on the officials, Brady’s placement of four fingers in the air and his interactions with the folks in black and white stripes reflect that he thought he had another down. He did not.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Have to figure on Gase still, I would think Quinn would be gone by now after Monday if he was gonna get the boot. Could maybe slip Patricia in there.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Have to figure on Gase still, I would think Quinn would be gone by now after Monday if he was gonna get the boot. Could maybe slip Patricia in there.

I was thinking about this a bit,

I don't think anyone is getting fired this week.

Who would you replace them with? The top candidates to move to HC jobs are all OC or DC for other teams, you cant even talk to them.
Some of the guys are for sure playoff bound (chiefs oc) so you may not even get to talk to them until Jan.

Same with College coaches.

Your pool to pick from right now is basically guys out of work or promote form with in (Greg Williams wont be a HC ever again imo) can you even think of any coaches who would be a good fit who are not working?

Lets say you find the diamond in the ruff, its not like the jets even have the players to turn this season around.
Finish the season, Turf him on the first day of offseason, have an idea who you want, and push hard so the new crew plan for the Draft and Free Agency.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Quite sure this isn't real, but this picture showed up like 5 times in that thread

1602304033483.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users