NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Poor Bills,

They get the infected Titans this week and looks like another break out is due from the chiefs who they play next,

Kimmy Peg better buck up to get an early copy of that vaccine to keep the guys safe.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Apparently Haskins was benched for being immature, immediately ‘unfollows’ the team and the qb who replaced him...

so I wonder if any team will pickup Haskins after he gets cut. Maybe skins can trade him In for A different shit QB like big Mitch Trubisky

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never liked Haskins' energy.

Even in college he seemed immature and didn't cut a pose as a leader at all. Not the type of guy that looks to inspire his teammates with charisma and leadership.

Rivera is talking of playing Alex Smith. That is amazing. Haskins will probably be out of the league in 2 years.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
On the bright side, we never traded up for Haskins, still a wasted 1st round pick if all the stuff coming out (or even some of it) is legit, but better than giving up other assets to move up for a guy like that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Rivera moved on from him very quickly. He lasted 4 fucking games into his 2nd year. He must of fully lost the team, or has been such a faggot ownership/leadership soured on him. When you bench a young guy like this there is almost never a way back for them. I mean, if he turns it around and works hard, humbles himself and takes his career serious, perhaps he could carve out a solid career as a back-up (Geno Smith esque). But he will most likely never start for another team in any meaningful way.

its so crazy how some athletes completely shit the bed. Then you have a guy like Mahomes, who wasnt highly touted coming out, who landed in a good position, was handled perfectly, and put in the work to succeed when his name was called. But for every Mahomes is 8 Haskins'.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I’ll be the ultimate catalyst for redskins fans to flee, when the skins over pay for Dak in the off season, then Haskins goes to Dallas for pennies and is awesome

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I cringe on the idea of Smith playing again but if he really is in that place, hell yaaaa

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He was a first round pick on a shit team. He will get another chance somewhere else.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Looks like the stage is set tomorrow for the cowboys storming to a commanding lead of the hardest division in football.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Disband the franchise. Ban the owner for life!!!!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Titans had another coach test positive as well. Thinking they'll just have to forfeit their game since they already had a game rescheduled.

Jozu

Why would they forfeit?

Why couldn't they just sign someone off the street who is healthy and play the fucking game?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Why would they forfeit?

Why couldn't they just sign someone off the street who is healthy and play the fucking game?
Because DEATH!!!!2112432432jito[rqjgiwrohjirnherqi[qogoigj

No, it's because people still don't get how much of a non-issue this thing is for people in the demographic we're talking about.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

This virus shit is out of control. Its like a terrible b movie plot, or a bad dream that just doesn't end.

None of it makes sense.

Animosity

Rumors that Washington is actively shopping Haskins is crazy. I read one that the Jets are shopping Darnold too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So the Cowboys have to beat the Giants to not be a complete laughingstock this season right?

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So the Cowboys have to beat the Giants to not be a complete laughingstock this season right?
Negative. Nothing should prevent laughingstock status at this point. We’re just happy we aren’t the Jets

• 1Worf
  • 1Like