NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Refs and the running game are the only things moving SF forward. Some of the worst officiating I've seen since...the last NFL game I watched earlier today.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol Jimmy G benched for CJ Beathard.

Wow. This Niner team is pitiful. Kittle and Fred Warner are the only guys thst have really played well, and Mostert when healthy.

Other than that injuries and awful play have been their m.o

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Mostert is a fucking monster. He would lead the league in yards if he didn’t get hurt. Hope he plays the rest of the year gotta love the dude

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jimmy G continues his legacy as the most overhyped set of eye brows in NFL history.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm trying to find a silver lining, or even a valid reason for this performance, and I can't come up with anything.

I get that Jimmy G is limited, and he is no star QB, but he at least was able to manage the game. That appears to be completely gone, and part of that I think is because the offensive line has been terrible. On paper the offensive line looked like it should have been a huge strength this year, but clearly there are major issues.

The defense is fairly obvious what the problems are. Lose as many as they have to injuries, and there was no way they were going to keep performing. But the extent to how bad they played is kinda shocking.

Not much else to say, it sucks but oh well. Maybe next year they will have better injury luck? Definitely need to start looking for a new QB answer as well.