NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm trying to find a silver lining, or even a valid reason for this performance, and I can't come up with anything.

I get that Jimmy G is limited, and he is no star QB, but he at least was able to manage the game. That appears to be completely gone, and part of that I think is because the offensive line has been terrible. On paper the offensive line looked like it should have been a huge strength this year, but clearly there are major issues.

The defense is fairly obvious what the problems are. Lose as many as they have to injuries, and there was no way they were going to keep performing. But the extent to how bad they played is kinda shocking.

Not much else to say, it sucks but oh well. Maybe next year they will have better injury luck? Definitely need to start looking for a new QB answer as well.

there is no such thing as a game manager anymore. With no holding calls, and defenses getting shredded, you are either good or you suck and getpaid 27 million

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Someone has to have a "Days lost by Week One starters due to injury" counter, right?

Also, does anyone get cut for anything non-criminal, when people are going down at this rate?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully find a replay since sounds not good. Sucks to see that shit even if you like to toss shit his way

EDIT dang, he's torn up. Must be bad

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm trying to find a silver lining, or even a valid reason for this performance, and I can't come up with anything.

I get that Jimmy G is limited, and he is no star QB, but he at least was able to manage the game. That appears to be completely gone, and part of that I think is because the offensive line has been terrible. On paper the offensive line looked like it should have been a huge strength this year, but clearly there are major issues.

The defense is fairly obvious what the problems are. Lose as many as they have to injuries, and there was no way they were going to keep performing. But the extent to how bad they played is kinda shocking.

Not much else to say, it sucks but oh well. Maybe next year they will have better injury luck? Definitely need to start looking for a new QB answer as well.

Miami isn't a bad team; just young with a lot of talent and still trying to put things together. Their losses were to Seattle, NE, and Buffalo.

Did not expect to see this though. Wish we would have come out and dunked on some team that deserved it instead of one that's suffering through a bunch of injuries.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah shit was wobbling when he was grabbing his leg. Looked like he was holding it up so it didn't fall off.