NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I had a shitty day at work,
Come home and the news of the election is very frustrating to watch.

Very grateful that we have a football game to watch and it MIGHT just be interesting,

Rogers is going be out for blood for this NFC championship rematch.
Its a shame the 9ers are so banged up with so few starters.

I started Mackinnon on my fantasy pool, Pray for me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ooooph, that was bad. boggles me how back ups make those throws then I remember Daniel Jones and Carson Wentz are starters 😛

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wow, I don't know how you keep with Mullens in after that toss into triple coverage a high school QB would know not to throw the ball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had a shitty day at work,
Come home and the news of the election is very frustrating to watch.

Very grateful that we have a football game to watch and it MIGHT just be interesting,

Rogers is going be out for blood for this NFC championship rematch.
Its a shame the 9ers are so banged up with so few starters.

I started Mackinnon on my fantasy pool, Pray for me.

You mean you don't like watching Nevada officials update like 150 vote batches at a time. Shit cracks me up. Then they'll be like "we have 300k to go, should be done by next year".

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I remember when I used to like football

Rough game man. Going against Adams in fantasy. Torching me but it could be so much worse. I pray they just run the ball the rest of the game. I worry Rodgers wants one more to Adams.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rough game man. Going against Adams in fantasy. Torching me but it could be so much worse. I pray they just run the ball the rest of the game. I worry Rodgers wants one more to Adams.
That was me last week. The guy in my league with Adams is undefeated and just rolls everyone. Pretty sure most league winners will have him on their team this season.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That was me last week. The guy in my league with Adams is undefeated and just rolls everyone. Pretty sure most league winners will have him on their team this season.
Lol, 7-1.

Screenshot_20201105-212800_Fantasy.jpg

Merrith

He's been hurt a few but man any game he's in he's putting up monster numbers. Metcalf might be only guy I might put in his category right now. Small wonder they're both studs with Wilson/Rodgers throwing to them.

Merrith

It's either auction and he has no additional depth, or it's 8 players including 3 potatoes.

Yeah but he has Fuller as well. I mean don't get me wrong, some leagues are...less competitive. Frankly there is no league in the world where you should be able to get CMC and Davante Adams without trading for one or the other. Let alone Kelce with them as your top 3 picks. Metcalf and Wilson didn't last past round 5 in either of my leagues, as well.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah but he has Fuller as well. I mean don't get me wrong, some leagues are...less competitive. Frankly there is no league in the world where you should be able to get CMC and Davante Adams without trading for one or the other. Let alone Kelce with them as your top 3 picks. Metcalf and Wilson didn't last past round 5 in either of my leagues, as well.
Yeah, seems pretty deep for an auction league with that many good players, but maybe it's 8 players not 10 or 12? Either way you're definitely right about some leagues not being very competitive. I got wrangled into a league with a cousin and some of his friends and they were real, real bad.

Merrith

Yeah, seems pretty deep for an auction league with that many good players, but maybe it's 8 players not 10 or 12? Either way you're definitely right about some leagues not being very competitive. I got wrangled into a league with a cousin and some of his friends and they were real, real bad.

Are there leagues where they don't do snake draft? Cause maybe if you had 1st pick every round then you could get CMC and Adams. 8 man like that Kelce being there for your 3rd pick (#17) would be a thing then, too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think it would be statistically impossible for CJ to come in and be worse than Mullens. Pretty baffled he wasn't put in after the half