NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Yeah, I'm guessing you just win every year right?
Won last year riding Michael Thomas since it's PPR, but before that would always be #1 or #2 seed going into playoffs then end up having a bad week versus someone with multiple guys hitting season highs.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Won last year riding Michael Thomas since it's PPR, but before that would always be #1 or #2 seed going into playoffs then end up having a bad week versus someone with multiple guys hitting season highs.

PPR and Adams and Kelce lasted until your 2nd and 3rd picks? Holy fuck how much money are you guys playing for each year and how do I get in?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
$50 buy in, first is $500 second $100 lol.

I should add that we have a weird quirk that passing TD's are 6 instead of 4, so people sometimes value QB's higher than they otherwise might be.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think it would be statistically impossible for CJ to come in and be worse than Mullens. Pretty baffled he wasn't put in after the half
I honestly dont understand why Mullens keeps getting the starts over CJ. Hes looked better than Mullens every time hes played.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Thank you MCKinnon for that TD that means nothing!

So this guy in my league dropped Edmonds RB and Jackson RB last week presumably because they had a bye lol. I am getting destroyed in my league due to Barkley and Chub injuries but managed to snag BOTH on the waver wire lol. Also picked up Antonio Brown for a lol.
AB my turn it around for Nesters Nutters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think it would be statistically impossible for CJ to come in and be worse than Mullens. Pretty baffled he wasn't put in after the half

I honestly dont understand why Mullens keeps getting the starts over CJ. Hes looked better than Mullens every time hes played.
I am kinda fucking hammered, so I can't argue very well right now. But you guys are both nuts.

First off, who the fuck was Mullens throwing to? Yes, he made some terrible decisions (hello forcing a throw into triple coverage), but he's a backup so what do you expect.

Have you watched CJ? Outside of him coming in for Mullens during the Eagles game, he has been atrocious. Sure it is possible he does slightly better than Mullens, but at this point who the fuck cares? Not like he is going to rally the troops for a win.

God damn. It's only Thursday, I am drunk as fuck and need to work tomorrow. Good. Times

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
aren't their wins mostly against shit teams? And they lost to Vikings. Loss to Bucs was expected since they actually have an ok QB.

They split the Vikings. And division games are almost always a toss up. Even the unstoppable Pats would lose to the Jets or Dolphins once a year. They did beat the Saints who look to be a legit playoff team.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Like, I'm not saying he should be the MVP, but he should be in the discussion. Buy I haven't really heard anybody talking about it.

Animosity

The league just face fucking the Raiders to send a message. Seems quite extreme.

• 1Truth!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure I would call it extreme since it isn't the first time they've been hit this year for it. A pick for a first time offense sure but it's not the first. Imagine it doesn't help when Gruden said, if I get fined $$$$ for it I'll pay it in sort of a defiant way.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$50 buy in, first is $500 second $100 lol.

I should add that we have a weird quirk that passing TD's are 6 instead of 4, so people sometimes value QB's higher than they otherwise might be.

The passing TD's being 6 instead of 4 isn't that uncommon, actually. The one league I've been in every year does the 4 and it's the only one I've done that hasn't been 6, guy that runs it just keeps it that way for consistency year to year.

Still, Adams and Kelce lasting that long in PPR is just unreal. Pretty much free money.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
The league just face fucking the Raiders to send a message. Seems quite extreme.
It definitely is extreme. The Raiders haven't had to move games back a week. Trent "Buffet" Brown decides to take his tracker off and run wild. The league should fine and penalize his fat ass. It aint like he ever plays anyhow.

Jozu

Welp, Aaron Rodgers thinks All Pro Fred is the best LB as well.

Does that settle it?