NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

4pb8ng.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You have to wonder if it was on purpose, the play before that Carr had a guy wide open in the endzone and over threw it

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Browns/Titans game came down to an onside kick after the Browns were up by 31. Browns really are the shittiest 8(9) win team in the league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
garbage redzone. ignore overtime game to show the eagles all important first drive of the game. what faggots.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nice playcalling mcvay

Edit: daez agreed with me all the way in the politics thread

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Browns/Titans game came down to an onside kick after the Browns were up by 31. Browns really are the shittiest 8(9) win team in the league.
If you are going to knock that win because of what happened in the last 3 minutes, and leave out the part where Titans players were openly weeping on the field, and Tannehil had to call a "personal time-out" so he could talk to his Pastor about whether his life has been for naught, and the womenfolk among them -- the fans -- were rending their clothing in dismay at the pure dominance the Browns majestically unfurled this day, I guess.

• 1Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Almost thought I was about to see the same fucking set of circumstances. Should be 21-7.

Can't let shit like that go on the road.