suicide GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean I want us to lose but we are getting wrecked by a shit team. FML. Hope Lynn gets fired. Makes you realize Rivers was carrying this team a lot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every time I see Wentz play he just seems to get worse. His mechanics, his like emotion, his throws are all over the place, what the hell happened to that dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seahawks playing calling on offense the last few weeks has just been so bad.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit it looks like the Eagles benched Wentz for real and Hurts is in.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
It's like all those injuries broke something in the dude's brain. Guy just turned into straight garbage.

• 2Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
98million cap hit riding the bench. Lul.
Seriously, from where he was to where he is now, someone or something fucked up bad in Philly. I mean he has not had great luck with injuries to receivers but if you watch him play that isn't the problem. His throws are all over the place, he is gun shy one second then throwing into triple coverage the next.

The only big thing I hear being from close to the area is Philly fans saying that his teammates hate him and have since right after the Superbowl.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the hell is going on with the Seahawks? They look fucking awful.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, from where he was to where he is now, someone or something fucked up bad in Philly. I mean he has not had great luck with injuries to receivers but if you watch him play that isn't the problem. His throws are all over the place, he is gun shy one second then throwing into triple coverage the next.

The only big thing I hear being from close to the area is Philly fans saying that his teammates hate him and have since right after the Superbowl.
Getting hurt so much may have fucked him up. Particularly since he is getting hit so much.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the hell is going on with the Seahawks? They look fucking awful.
Giants got a few huge runs and now McCoy is completing passes left and right lol. He always turns the ball over though because he can't see over the line lol. It will happen.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Giants got a few huge runs and now McCoy is completing passes left and right lol. He always turns the ball over though because he can't see over the line lol. It will happen.
I more meant their offense. It looks completely inept right now

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting hurt so much may have fucked him up. Particularly since he is getting hit so much.
I hope so, not that that is a great thing to happen but its better than the yips and probably fixable. Its looking like he needs to go to another team after getting injuries and crap fixed. I don't know what injury would change his feet mechanics so much though. Though you make a good point that the rush always getting there would fuck up his feet mechanics.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Them drafting Hurts kinda shows that it was something they knew about as well.

Read something about Wentz freaking out because they drafted him and shot his confidence but this seems way more than that

• 1Like