NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure Vikings fans were shouting at the TV when Aikman started talking about how bright the future was for them.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure Vikings fans were shouting at the TV when Aikman started talking about how bright the future was for them.

Aikman is the worst commentator for the NFL. Everything he says has me shouting at my TV. I wish they'd just stamp him out and replace him with a romo clone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aikman is the worst commentator for the NFL. Everything he says has me shouting at my TV. I wish they'd just stamp him out and replace him with a romo clone.
Your two favorite

1608947982294.jpeg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is it me or did 49ers just fall apart from a year ago?
Have you seen their injury report this year? I am pretty sure they fielded a full team of starters in week 1, and haven't been healthy since.

My poor wife. She has led our fantasy league all year. Most wins, by far most points, in the championship against the guy who has Kamara. Long shot to win now!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why couldn't Kamara have done this last week?

Shit or last year...drafted him at #3 last year over CMC. Literally had 2 TD's Weeks 1-13. Had 6 just yesterday. Fucking unreal. Pretty crazy when I think about how Henry/Kamara/Dalvin Cook went #4, #5, and #7 in my league and I was stuck with 8th pick.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
90 years since a RB did that. Could have been 7 if they hadn't given one to Hill, I heard the crowd was booing when they lined up without Kamara.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
In case this helps anyone in Canuckistan:

Couldn't see the Saturday 4:30pm 49'rs game on any channel, but happened to notice it replaying at 1:00am EST on that talk-show NFL Network channel we get free with our cable package. The other two games are showing earlier on NFL Network/regular cable, but not the 4:30 one.

View attachment 324975

So I guess I don’t have access to that channel with my Shaw package. Turns out they are streaming this game on Amazon Video. Prime pays off again.

Watch Amazon get so big (yes bigger) they are going to buy the NFL as a prime exclusive in a few years lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Watch Amazon get so big (yes bigger) they are going to buy the NFL as a prime exclusive in a few years lol.

I can see it happening. We're moving towards cyberpunk/Borderlands dystopian future. Everything will be Google, Amazon, and Apple.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
90 years since a RB did that. Could have been 7 if they hadn't given one to Hill, I heard the crowd was booing when they lined up without Kamara.
I was watching and they gave Kamara a carry from like the 11 yard line on first down. He got halfway there and they pulled him for the next two plays. Second down they threw a pass and third down was a run to Hill for the score. No idea why they didn't give it to Kamara honestly.

Goatface

anyone have problems watching nfl network on comcast? all i am getting is test bars

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks Lions for having insanely terrible defense. Im playing vs Brady in the championship..

• 2Like