Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider

20200208_112544.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Man this sucks. I mean i knew it was coming the last couple years. He was getting older and he isn't eating children for eternal life like Brady. He just collects them! He has been "The Chargers" for pretty much my entire time as a football fan. He was what I liked most about the team. Going to be hard to be a fan with him gone.

The owner is a totally unlikable cunt. While we have stars no one stands out as the franchise leader now. I dont see Tyrod Taylor filling those shoes and Bosa is acting like he wants out. Telesco cannot seem to draft talent unless a really highly regarded prospect accidentally slips to us. The man cannot build an offensive line. He has never had one ranked above 26th. Rivers took all the blame for playing behind this garbage. He has drafted several offensive linemen most of which are no longer even playing. I cant help but feel talent is going to keep being wasted until we fall farther into irrelevance. Now we don't have a likeable face to try and lead us to victory.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I feel that lack of hope bro. It's what concerns me about the #1 pick. Having any sort of hope that 1) Bengals won't blow it and 2) the player actually makes a lasting positive impact.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Went to the Charger boards and retards were talking about how Taylor was going to mobile QB our way to the playoffs. I face palmed hard and posted this.

Rivers has taken the blame for the fact we have not had an offensive line ranked better than 26th since 2014. I guess what is done is done but I don’t think anyone can have success behind this Oline. I think 1 and done is our cap currently.

I have no interest in Taylor though. I think our destiny is mediocre with him. I dont think he is a bad QB and I do like him but he has no where near the talent to take us on a deep playoff run.

I don’t trust Telesco to draft well. He has proven he cannot evaluate Oline talent. He has drafted many lineman most of which no longer even play in the NFL. All of his really successful picks are guys that were evaluated really highly and have fallen to us when they probably shouldn’t have.

That said I did not watch enough college to have an opinion on Herbert and Love (Kid from Utah I forget his name). If they don’t think either one can be a franchise guy they should pass. If they believe either is capable they should draft him. No-one seems to think either will be great. The pundits though are often wrong. I am assuming Burrows and Tua will be gone. If they dont draft a QB i want an Olineman or Dlineman. The trenches are the most important positions on a team next to the QB. Great lines solve so many other mediocre positions.

All of that depends on Telesco evaluating and drafting well. As I mentioned I am skeptical. I would love to get Lawrence and I dont think we will have a chance. We are going to be a 4-8 win team. To good to draft 1 and to bad to go anywhere.

I think they will draft a QB or get one in free agency. No one ia buying tickets to come see Tyrod Taylor. Team needs a star QB of some kind.

PS Rivers was the Chargers for me. He has been thr QB the entire time I have seriously been watching. I hope he wins a ring somewhere else to shut the doubters up.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'll be following what ever team he lands on next season. I hope it's something solid like Indiana, Tennessee, or Chicago.

6xi7aiuc57g41.jpg

0erggn0dajg41.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hello fellow Cowboys fan!!!

Let him come and just sit the bench as backup to Moore and Mahomes for a few years. You never know we could be back. A ring is a ring.

P.s. I just wanna see you forced to root for the chiefs

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let him come and just sit the bench as backup to Moore and Mahomes for a few years. You never know we could be back. A ring is a ring.

P.s. I just wanna see you forced to root for the chiefs

I fucking love sports.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Since we're showing our new hats. I needed one at an airport. I saw the 940 hats and thought they sucked.

IMG_20200210_0751269.jpg