NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
wait wait wait wait wait

he was near sighted enough to justify lasik surgery?!? but wouldn't wear contacts?!?!? what the fuck

You didn't know about Jameis Squinston?

ENDQWBgUwAEVq27-758x515.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So Baker and the good ole Brownies are back in the news for all the wrong (right) reasons:

Why these 25 year old kids get married is absolutely beyond me... The state of this hooker though, what a dirty dirty skank. Loved the girls calling into that show going "ya, that's his thing - the cheesecake factory parking lot". Fucking lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean I'm sure this kind of shit is pretty common, but him of all people being called out on it certain;y isn't a good look.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Seems like the days of sports stars and rock stars just fucking random chicks every night might be over.

Women with no shame + Social Media = No more fun

Sterling

El Presidente
Seems like the days of sports stars and rock stars just fucking random chicks every night might be over.

Or they can just stop getting married when they're in their mid 20s in this kind of situation. It's not like people didn't know what Jeter was doing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Rock stars aren't held to the same moral standard. There's an expectation of irresponsibility there. Josh Homme is a drunken shitshow mess who hurts people and no one cares.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or they can just stop getting married when they're in their mid 20s in this kind of situation. It's not like people didn't know what Jeter was doing.

Shit, when the story came out about Jeter giving gift bags and being excited by his own highlights, it made everyone like him more.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since we're showing our new hats. I needed one at an airport. I saw the 940 hats and thought they sucked.

View attachment 248889

Oh I agree. My caps champions one is the same. They aren’t the best to wear but mine will go into my Chiefs collection shrine.

Also welcome aboard.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You didn't know about Jameis Squinston?

I had no idea. I honestly hope he turns into something of a superstar post surgery, because that would make his refusal to do something about it sooner absolutely comical. Like literally wasting multiple years of his prime because he was too stupid/stubborn to do something about his eyesight.

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Went to the Charger boards and retards were talking about how Taylor was going to mobile QB our way to the playoffs. I face palmed hard and posted this.

People are so fucking dumb. "Tyrod just never got an opportunity. He just didn't have the right support. Blah, blah, blah". Tyrod is NOT Lamar. Nothing alike except they both black and play QB. Lamar is possibly the best athlete on the field in the NFL...and a better passer than Tyrod. I feel for you bro. Miami fans are just as stupid. I've heard some say, " if only we can get Brady..." Retarded.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Giving up on the Cowboys?

Not as long as I have a pulse. KC is on the list of teams I root for as long as they're not playing the Cowboys. All for Gravy. Well, mostly for Gravy. They do have a tie to Dallas. My dad was a fan of the Dallas Texans before the Cowboys got here and ran them out of town. Like I said though, I was in an airport and needed a hat. The only options for good quality hats that fit right were this one, Filthafuckingdelphia eagles, and La Lakers. I stopped looking when I found this one (I'd already been wandering around for 30 minutes by then).

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had no idea. I honestly hope he turns into something of a superstar post surgery, because that would make his refusal to do something about it sooner absolutely comical. Like literally wasting multiple years of his prime because he was too stupid/stubborn to do something about his eyesight.

It would be hilarious if it just suddenly fixed his issues. Funny stat I read, he literally threw as many interceptions last year and Kaepernick has in his entire career.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Not as long as I have a pulse. KC is on the list of teams I root for as long as they're not playing the Cowboys. All for Gravy. Well, mostly for Gravy. They do have a tie to Dallas. My dad was a fan of the Dallas Texans before the Cowboys got here and ran them out of town. Like I said though, I was in an airport and needed a hat. The only options for good quality hats that fit right were this one, Filthafuckingdelphia eagles, and La Lakers. I stopped looking when I found this one (I'd already been wandering around for 30 minutes by then).

You sound suspiciously like a two-teaming faggot.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users