Sterling

El Presidente
Dolphins signings so far:

Byron Jones 5/82.5
Kyle Van Noy 4/51
Emmanuel Ogbah 2/15
Shaq Lawson 3/30
Ereck Flowers 3/30
Clayton Fejedelem 3 years probably cheap.
And now Jordan Howard

That's a lot of dudes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Somebody has to pickup the Free Agency slack of the Redskins.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Byron Jones 5/82.5
Kyle Van Noy 4/51
Emmanuel Ogbah 2/15
Shaq Lawson 3/30
Ereck Flowers 3/30
And now Jordan Howard

That's a lot of dudes.

They have to spend just to hit the salary cap floor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Byron Jones 5/82.5
Kyle Van Noy 4/51
Emmanuel Ogbah 2/15
Shaq Lawson 3/30
Ereck Flowers 3/30
And now Jordan Howard

That's a lot of dudes.

I like all the signings as long Flowers stays at OG. They paid a bit too much for everyone but Ogbah but at least all but two are short deals. I'm not a fan of Howard but if the price is right, he's ok. If you have tons of cap, no reason to stay a shitty team with no talent. Give yourself a chance Year 1 AB (after Brady)

Sterling

El Presidente
I like all the signings as long Flowers stays at OG. They paid a bit too much for everyone but Ogbah but at least all but two are short deals. I'm not a fan of Howard but if the price is right, he's ok. If you have tons of cap, no reason to stay a shitty team with no talent. Give yourself a chance Year 1 AB (after Brady)
Yeah. Just curious how the whole getting a bunch of edge/LB hybrid dudes and going back to his patriots roots thing Florio is doing will work out.

Also, I'm with you on Flowers, he's way better on the inside which is where the biggest issue with Miami's line has always been anyways.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm just glad I'm finally going to be able to shut up the faggots who doubted me when I said tom was a system QB. I'm also interested to see if Bill is that good or if it was the combination of the two that made the magic happen.

That said, I don't understand the manufactured drama we've heard for his reasons. Brady's been taking less than he's worth for years now to allow for a better team around him. Why the fuck does he suddenly need money? It only makes sense if it was backup money and the real problem was that bill was going to bench him.

• 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean there's a decent chance Brady has success in Tampa. He hasn't had that good of receivers since maybe Moss/Welker. Their defense is also good and presumably he won't turn the ball over 35 times.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
He’s 43. Taken essentially 4 different offenses to the super bowl. But ya, you’ll prove how he’s a system qb, Hoss. I’m sure people can’t wait to hear from you about it.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He’s 43. Taken essentially 4 different offenses to the super bowl. But ya, you’ll prove how he’s a system qb, Hoss. I’m sure people can’t wait to hear from you about it.
It kills me to agree with you.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe I'm wrong and he will turn it over 35 times. That would be entertaining.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Already turning in to a Brady cocksmoker. Welcome sweet summer child.

There's a difference between being a Brady cocksmoker and looking at Hoss trying to pull the bullshit "he's a system QB he'll have a down year!" for a guy joining a new team that will be 43 before the season starts and pointing out he's being dumb.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have always said Brady is the GOAT. Even if he sucks somewhere else the dude is 43 and expected to suck for years now. I dont think that would tell you anything.

• 1Like

Pops

I know it's a business, but it's sad when QB's like Montana and Brady play for another team in their twilight years. But Peyton did it and limped out with another ring.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know it's a business, but it's sad when QB's like Montana and Brady play for another team in their twilight years. But Peyton did it and limped out with another ring.

At least Peyton had an absolute monster season at Denver before he won the ring. Once he had the leg injury, though, basically became game manager tops.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Dolphins signed Jordan Howard for 2/10. Why the fuck would you pay that dude 5 million? There's plenty of dudes that can do what he does for a lot cheaper.

• 2Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like the Bucs are all but confirmed for Brady

• 1Like
  • 1Worf