NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The league's only undefeated team will be on display at 3:40pm on a Wednesday and 5:00pm on a Monday. Well done everyone.

Maybe we could play the next Chiefs game at like 3:00am on a Tuesday.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I guess we're playing this Ravens vs. Steelers game in the offseason, once the Ravens are all healed up and their tummies feel better?

What a fucking joke league this is. You can't field a team, you forfeit. It's as simple as that. That's how big boy world works.
I would agree with you there, except that punishes that Steelers as well. Both teams players don't get paid if they don't play. So while the Ravens couldn't handle their Covid shit, should they forfeit, the Steelers players get fucked out of a paycheck as well.
Nah man.

Obviously jackson has struggled this year. Defenses are clueing in on what he is up to and are gunning off of his lack of pre snap awareness. he has also struggled to throw the ball. But he is way better than RG3. Griffin III was an exciting ball carrier, but he literally has NO CLUE on how to slide properly, or even get down to avoid contact when he takes off to run. Jackson is an electrifying runner, and is much smarter with the ball in his hands. He will get out of bounds or slide to avoid big hits. He takes a lot of sacks but he was MVP last year, RGKnee was never even close to that discussion.
RG3 was still a better pure passer than Jackson is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The league's only undefeated team will be on display at 3:40pm on a Wednesday and 5:00pm on a Monday. Well done everyone.

Maybe we could play the next Chiefs game at like 3:00am on a Tuesday.

12:40pm out here. Feels like MLB postseason or March Madness with this scheduling.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea Rg3 was a better pure passer than jackson, I never disputed that. Jackson is just more dynamic and has a much better team around him.

Deebo Samuel is a legit number 1 WR now. He has been injury prone, which sucks, but like George Kittle he is a yards after catch guy, who refuses to go down and breaks a ton of tackles. They also take a ton of punishment, and eventually it takes its toll. Deebo will probably end up missing 3 or 4 games every season, but those other 12 or so games he is going to produce.

BUT I still wish the 49ers would have took metcalf. I still remember that draft, I was hoping they were going to take him as they needed a WR. They took Deebo instead, who is great, but metcalf is just different. His first 27 games he is better than Megatron. he already has 1000 yards receiving this year with 60 catches. He is freak athlete and fast as fuck. He doesnt need to break tackles like Deebo when he just fucking burns you deep.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The Eagles for whatever reason stick with mistakenly drafted receivers and guys past their primes way too long. Their line should be better but with all the injuries they are in a tough spot. That being said, all those sacks are not on the line or due to good defensive plays. I would venture Wentz has taken 10 sacks that most other quarterbacks wouldn't have and probably 15 that great quarterbacks wouldn't have. He is big and supposedly athletic but his mechanics suck and he makes some insanely garbage throws.

Desean was playing well but he is always hurt anymore ditto for their other veteran receivers. They seemed to have gotten lucky with one receiver(Fulgham) out of the draft in the last like 8. They do have good TE's but you need more than TE seam routes and rb wheel routes. They need a good running game to offset their wr woes or to get them some better wr's. Even when at full strength Wentz has deteriorated a lot from his first two years.

Edit: Fulgham wasn't a draft pick now that I think about it
The playcalling this season has been putrid. With every failed series, Wentz is feeling more pressure to do something - anything - and it only needs to sacks or bad throws. With the commitment the team has made to him with that huge contract, I think the coach is going to be sacrificed.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Roethlisberger has thrown a handful of those kind of interceptions this year. They might be the most beatable 10-0 team in recent memory.

Animosity

Honestly surprised by the score of this game. Ravens were half a yard taking the lead at the half lol.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Football on a Wednesday is even more boring than you think it would be.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
really good for everyone but the Steelers if Dupree is done for the season.

*edit*

Dupree goes out, QB immediately hits 70 yard pass.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ben did not play that well and his receivers fucked him some but when they needed it that lob throw to Washington was on the fucking money. I fucking hate Ben Roethlisberger but he is a fucking winner to say the least. Grats Steelers on what was gonna be a rough game no matter who was playing for the Ravens. This has to be one of if not the best rivalry in the NFL.

Edit: added some

Last edited:

Jozu

Steelers statistically favored to go undefeated now. They are vegas favorites in their remaining games.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I could see them dropping a game to the Bills or the Colts still

Sterling

El Presidente
3 losses in the same league with the 2nd highest score of the week. Don't think I've ever had that happen that many times in 1 season.

Jozu

I quit fantasy. Last year was my last year and I was not even into it. I actually really enjoyed it, first played in 2008. I won the first year I played, which was a shock but also awesome. Whole league was mad. I won again in 2015, lost in final twice. I won another league I played in in 2014 as well. So I grabbed 3 titles in 11 years of playing, lost 2 championship games. So 5 finals appearance in 11 seasons is pretty fucking good. I just got burnt out. The league changing so much with QBs and Rbs etc, I wasnt very good last few years.

I won 2 FoH fantasy baseball titles during that same time period, I was obsessed.

But yeah Sterling that is TERRIBLE luck.