NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Another football season over... Oddly enough, I am not feeling any great losses like in previous ending of seasons. Maybe I am jaded at the NFL...

Being a Bears fan just makes you numb really. At least I can warm myself at the Blackhawks recent success.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As much as I hate the Pats, they turned out to be the better team. Grats, you fuckers.

Also, Brahma has posted about the Pats before @Tenks

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Another football season over... Oddly enough, I am not feeling any great losses like in previous ending of seasons. Maybe I am jaded at the NFL...

Too many bad teams. Too many rule changes. Your whole franchise revolves around 1 guy with said rule changes. Commissioner sucks. Games have too many commercials. That's off the top of my head.

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Your judgement of my 15 year allegiance to the Patriots means nothing to me. They will be back there in the next 3 years for sure, my posting on this forum in the NFL Thread or the lack there of means nothing. You are a sad butt hurt soar loser, enjoy your night cunt!
So you started being a fan when they started wining Superbowls? I think they have a word for that...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Had they just run the ball Atlanta could've kicked a field goal easily and gone up by 11 with less than 2 minutes.... but no. Cheese and fucking crackers, man.

OC's seem to overthink things too much when going up against Brady. First the Seahawks with the slant, and then this. Easy to second guess after the fact, but wow. Still cannot believe they put themselves in a position to take like a 12-yard sack there.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
He's trying to build my support but just can't do it. I'll just continue to call him another white faggot like the overwhelming numbers of Pats fans in this thread.

WOAAH!
514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was feeling pretty bad for Uber spending all that money to be at the game but then the second half happened and best game to ever go to.