NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I was feeling pretty bad for Uber spending all that money to be at the game but then the second half happened and best game to ever go to.

Yeah...I do feel happy for the man. That's gotta be the best feeling.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's kinda awesome being a Chiefs fan knowing that I'll never feel the derpy birds pain.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
I'll agree, Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time, and this current Patriots is one of the best dynasties of all time, but I still think Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Brady. Brady is consistent and solid, but his team is always solid around him. Aaron Rodgers is a fucking inhuman monster. He has just had shit luck with an average team around him. Rodgers carries Green Bay a lot of times. Put Rodgers on Pats and he'd have 5 SB's in his career as well. Put Brady on GB and he'd maybe have one.

• 2Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll agree, Belichick is one of the greatest coaches of all time, and this current Patriots is one of the best dynasties of all time, but I still think Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Brady. Brady is consistent and solid, but his team is always solid around him. Aaron Rodgers is a fucking inhuman monster. He has just had shit luck with an average team around him. Rodgers carries Green Bay a lot of times. Put Rodgers on Pats and he'd have 5 SB's in his career as well. Put Brady on GB and he'd maybe have one.
Welcome to a month ago.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Here's YOUR thread good sir.

NFL 2017 Offseason - Where does Romo go?

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Man I feel absolutely gross saying this but you are out of your mind. Brady is out of his mind the best QB. Possibly because he isn't like Rodgers where he tries too hard to do too much and ends up making mistakes. The Patriots aren't known as a team just laced with huge names everywhere. They don't even have a receiver anyone would put up there with Nelson. The fact of the matter is over the Patriots dynasty there have been two constants: Brady and Billy. The man is an absolute machine. I don't know what kind of vegan whole soymilk the crazy asshole drank at halftime but he came out with elite-level Joe Flacco levels of ice water and decided "nah I'm going to win this game." People claim Rodgers puts teams on his back but they always fall short. Brady puts teams on his back and then they go on to winning the super bowl and break records for come backs in the process. It isn't close. If you need to win one super bowl in one year you pick Tom Brady and it isn't an argument.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Greatest Player of all-time. Greatest Coach of all-time. Greatest sports dynasty of all-time. Greatest comeback of all-time. Greatest Super Bowl of all-time.

Greatest sports dynasty...no. Bulls, or hell, your basketball team with Bill Russell.

Greatest come back in the super bowl yes, but greatest all time comeback still lives in Buffalo.

But the rest you got right.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I'd like to offer up a scrappy little team called the New York Yankees for greatest sports dynasty.

That game fucking ruled. Grats Pats fans.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pretty crazy game. I had written the Patriots off about 10 times during that game. There was a statistic that teams were 93-0 in the playoffs when leading in the third quarter. 93-1 now. I really couldn't believe that Atlanta was passing when in field goal range. They kick that field goal and the game is 100% over. Really bad decision there, but gotta give the Patriots credit for making the plays they had to make. After witnessing that Tyree catch, it was kind of nice to experience a crazy catch going the other way.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
LOL at Robert Kraft taking a shot at Goodell while he was still on the podium.

I honestly think Goodell and Kraft are still good friends. Kraft just takes the punishment to appease the other franchises, and the suspension just motivates Brady even more.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I would take 80's QB's and 90's QB's over Brady and Rogers any day if they were allowed to play with no murdering of receivers and QB's. It's too hard for me to call these current crop of QB's as GOATS when the game is built around entertainment offense.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'd like to offer up a scrappy little team called the New York Yankees for greatest sports dynasty.

That game fucking ruled. Grats Pats fans.

Depends on the term limit of a dynasty. I think of one mostly continuous group of players and winning.

Russell celtics

Jordan bulls

Jeters Yankees

Brady pats

All very close on different merits

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know it's been mentioned already, but it's going to really suck for the Falcons next year after their coaching staff is gutted.

Someone said they'll end up with a Carolina-esque finish next year, somewhere around 5-11. I wouldn't be surprised.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would take 80's QB's and 90's QB's over Brady and Rogers any day if they were allowed to play with no murdering of receivers and QB's. It's too hard for me to call these current crop of QB's as GOATS when the game is built around entertainment offense.

That's nice. Brady's most rings ever doesn't care. He laughs at Montana and his 8 hall of famer stacked team.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't think that game qualifies as a 'good' game. One team scored a billion points while the other didn't. Then that team scored 0 points while the others scored a billion points. Then the other team scored and won the game. I think the "best Superbowl of all time" would have some sort of back-and-forth tone to it or major underdog victory. Pats were favored to win, came back to tie, won on first OT possession. Could definitely have been a more interesting game....

....unless you're a Pats fan.

• 2Like