NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of these teams looks like they've been there before. Game isn't over by any stretch...but Rodgers has that look and they've scored on all 3 drives.

Wonder how long it'll take if Dak can't get the ship turned around before the questions about Romo going in begin.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
So when do we get to see Jerrah fuming in the stands, being embarrassed in his own house?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Dolphins and Lions had zero right to play against any playoff team.

Ravens should have been in it if Harbaugh hadn't thrown two games going for it on fourth. Not that we would have been likely to go anywhere, but no worse than the fucking phins were.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That Dak is sure trash alright. Does wonders when your WR actually catch the ball.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Dak has been great. He didn't drop the pass, he didn't enter a huddle and leave the field, he doesn't suck at middle linebacker, he's not letting WR's run free.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Great sports day already, got to watch Man U/Liverpool, Caps kicked the shit out of Philly 5-0...just need a Dallas loss and a good game tonight to cap the day off.

Although really I'll just take 2 competitive games at this point. Btw how does everyone like the Falcons now? People sleeping on them. The Matty Ice hate can calm down for a week at least.

I think they are a damn good team but I can't ever do that Matty Ice bullshit. 2-4 in the playoffs is Vanilla Ice level. I'm not saying he's bad but that nickname is hilariously so.

Edit- Hmmm, I thought Boys fans said that defense had been fixed...