NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dak has been great. He didn't drop the pass, he didn't enter a huddle and leave the field, he doesn't suck at middle linebacker, he's not letting WR's run free.

Anyone with a brain agrees. Unfortunately, most Dallas fans are unemployed DREAMERS

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I think they are a damn good team but I can't ever do that Matty Ice bullshit. 2-4 in the playoffs is Vanilla Ice level. I'm not saying he's bad but that nickname is hilariously so.

If you knew anything the nickname was from high school not the NFL/College.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys getting lucky with the lack of flags there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey if Dak to Dez and the Cowboys' D is allowed to hold on every play keeps up, we got a game!

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Oh...so they stopped using it after high school? Who is that other guy playing for the Falcons then?

I think this game has you flustered you compared his nickname to his playoff record. I was informing ya that his nickname has nothing to do with what he has done in the NFL.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think this game has you flustered you compared his nickname to his playoff record. I was informing ya that his nickname has nothing to do with what he has done in the NFL.

No, I was just saying his nickname is a stupid high school one that should have stayed there. He's a good QB that hopefully makes the next step. As long as someone beats NE this offseason, it's all gravy.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
If Dallas can use the rest of the clock and put up a score this will be nice closing for them to go in at half and regroup.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
No, I was just saying his nickname is a stupid high school one that should have stayed there. He's a good QB that hopefully makes the next step. As long as someone beats NE this offseason, it's all gravy.

Teams have to beat NE in the offseason, lord knows they can't do it during the regular or post season. A+ post as usual.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Teams have to beat NE in the offseason, lord knows they can't do it during the regular or post season. A+ post as usual.

They looked like utter shit yesterday. Better to be lucky against a shitty team without a QB than good though. Brady definitely looked GOAT. Must be nice to have Belichick keep you looking good.