NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People will call for Capers head again after this, but the fact is even when healthy our secondary has zero talent beyond Clinton-Dix and you can't stop a top tier offense like Atlanta without actual talent in the backfield. The moment the offense sputters we get spanked and can't come back.

Hats off to the Dirty Birds, though. They have a real solid team and came ready to play.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
How is this hard to understand, it's the standard avatar bet but instead of the winner being decided by the outcome of the game the winner is decided on rather or not the communication system fails or not.

@Genjiro avatar until super bowl?

So again, Uber attempts to be slick by having two avatar bets where he can weasel out of one of them if the Patriots happen to lose? Fucking queer attempting to divert attention before being a pussy and weaseling out.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
How is this hard to understand, it's the standard avatar bet but instead of the winner being decided by the outcome of the game the winner is decided on rather or not the communication system fails or not.

Right, that's your bet. He's asking what happens if Uber loses both bets (a few pages back he bet someone else on the outcome of the game, avatar till Super Bowl). Not likely to happen but I guess he'd wear each avatar for two weeks then.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well at least McFatass is on pace to beat old Marty's record for losing conference championship games. He's already lost three of them.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well at least McFatass is on pace to beat old Marty's record for losing conference championship games. He's already lost three of them.
Not sure what he could do here, Atlanta just too good on offense. Packers offense looked fine but you miss a chip shot FG and then fumble into the end zone it changes this game from possible 10-10 to 17-0.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Talk about a better avatar bet, where are the packers/falcons bets?!!?

Packers fans tend to be more realistic about our team and (in my personal experience) Falcons fans tend to be a bit classier than most, probably a conscious effort to be a better fan base after the Vick dog stuff and the Glanville years.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure what he could do here, Atlanta just too good on offense. Packers offense looked fine but you miss a chip shot FG and then fumble into the end zone it changes this game from possible 10-10 to 17-0.

Agree, but the problems with this team this year involve the secondary and a general allergy to free agency. We were lucky to get this far after hamstringing our own roster this bad. If we had any other QB we would have been a sub 500 team.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Oh ok I didn't know the cock sucking faggot already had an avatar bet, I rescind my offer to Uber. Not surprising he would attempt something like that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I agree. I don't really see the Packers stopping them but maybe 2-3 total times this game so I don't think they would have won even with more heroics and Rodgers can only so so much(especially with injured players).

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
What happens if thr Patriots lose? Hahahahaha. Again if the pats dont win by two scores it should be an L

• 3Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Man watching the game on Sky sports is way better than watching an American stream. Instead of commercials, the Brits are diagnosing plays and giving analysis.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Our D starting to step up.

If the Pats team that "beat" houston shows up to the SB then GG, assuming they even get past steelers.