NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Two week avatar bet based on rather or not the communication system fails at any time during the patriots Steelers game. Going to need you to agree before the bet is official, failure to agree before the game starts voids the bet. All offense intended, you aren't above pretending like you didn't agree to the bet.

Rather? Patriots is lower cased? Noun noun? Going to need you to tighten all this up, all offense intended because you are fucking retarded.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Belichick intentionally exposed the entire Patriots team to all known flu viruses in the offseason. This way when playoffs time came they had immunity.

11th dimensional chess

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If the communication system fails at any time during the patriots STEELERS game you will have to use an avatar of my choosing for two weeks, if the communication system does not fail during the patriots STEELERS game I will have to use an avatar of your choosing for two weeks.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
So what happens if the Patriots loose to the Steelers and there is a communication systems failure - does Uber wear two avatars of another person's choice? (Unless I misread the other bet.)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Should that be a safety? Fell on it at the 1, and then rolled into the end zone before being downed.

Only argument would be that he gave himself up at the 1.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's why we should have kept Khun another year. Dude knew how to pick up a blitz, catch a pass, and had one fumble his entire career. Ripkowski, not so much....

Grats SB Falcons. The air finally came out of the balloon for us.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Should that be a safety? Fell on it at the 1, and then rolled into the end zone before being downed.

Only argument would be that he gave himself up at the 1.
Didn't look like he had full possession until he was in the end zone, though personally I think that ball should be spotted at the 1 by touching it there. Seems fair :p

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Kyle Shanahan gonna be in for a rude awakening when he doesn't have all these weapons up and down the roster on offense next year.

Yeah, he desperately wants to prove he can do it but I don't think anyone can fix the Rams without a 10-year plan. Of course, the last guy with a 10-year plan for the Rams was Fisher...lol.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So what happens if the Patriots loose to the Steelers and there is a communication systems failure - does Uber wear two avatars of another person's choice? (Unless I misread the other bet.)

How is this hard to understand, it's the standard avatar bet but instead of the winner being decided by the outcome of the game the winner is decided on rather or not the communication system fails or not.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, he desperately wants to prove he can do it but I don't think anyone can fix the Rams without a 10-year plan. Of course, the last guy with a 10-year plan for the Rams was Fisher...lol.
Lol, Kyle is gonna be coaching the Niners buddy. Bad as the Rams are they have more talent atm than the Niners do. (also they havent fired 3 coaches in 3 years or anything)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lol, Kyle is gonna be coaching the Niners buddy. Bad as the Rams are they have more talent atm than the Niners do. (also they havent fired 3 coaches in 3 years or anything)

Lol, damn that's what I get for not paying attention. Honestly, at this point, the lines have blurred. I don't think either has had good ownership, FO, or coaching for a while now. Sorry, Rams fans! It is a slight downgrade