NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody that follows hockey expects the Bruins to win this series. Only my wife, people who don't follow hockey and Bane think the Bruins are the better team.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's 2 years in a row I went to game 2 of the opening series and they lost. This is not a good tradition.

Pens defense is as healthy as it's been all year, and looks worse than ever. This does not bode well. Damn shame since Boston is hot garbage now and the East is wide open.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Seabrook is going to be getting some vacation time...

Seabrook-hit.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like principal point of contact is the head. He also seemed to be going in for the kill before he knew Backes was ever even going to start turning around.

kudos

<Banned>
Lightning need to win today so I can at least get a game 5 at home to go to. Game 2 was so terrible I left early as did the other two season ticket holders near me.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
why? he doesnt check him in the back and he doesnt leave the ice. its a clean hard check.
Hits the head first, both skates leave the ice, Backes didnt have the puck anymore for a good 2 seconds.

It would be a travesty to the sport if he didn't get a suspension.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
My Habs go up 3-0 in the series, lot of talk is going to be about that waved off goal but really the PP that Tampa scored on was a phantom call and we were the better team for 2/3 periods. Here's hoping we can win this series relatively early and rest up for whoever comes out of the Bruins/Wings series (and here's hoping they dismantle each other in the process).