NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck. A Brodziak goal means he for sure will fuck things up at the end of the game now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
qAB466G.gif

/eyeroll

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Not calling a hold from Benoit on Coyle was fucking ridiculous. I have no idea how that doesn't get called. And then to add insult to injury, the missed offsides call.

We can't beat the God Damn Refs
frown.png
What a horseshit ordeal, and every ref on that ice should get their walking papers. There is just no excuse what so ever.

kementarii_sl

shitlord
I absolutely hate blaming a loss on the refs, but the Wild/Avs series has had so many blatant miscalls against the Wild with very few make-up calls going the other way. It is like watching the NBA refs... wonder if they showed up to the wrong sport by accident
??

Nutron_sl

shitlord
For the travesty that is 7 games only for Cooke for taking out the best Off D. of colorado, I dont mind all the bad calls. Go Avs
wink.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As someone who detests the Avs I felt a bit bias in thinking along the same lines as you guys, glad to see I wasn't alone. The calls in this series have been crazy and deserve some sort of action against the refs or some sort of change in how they do things because there are times when it seems flat out blatant.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yea no shit. Rangers already got one bad penalty and a goal robbed do to a WAY premature whistle and we are like 4 minutes into the second.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I'm still fucking livid. So I'm going to vent here instead of driving to Brad Meier's house and strangling him in front of his family. For the record, it's sad when you see that Brad Meier is officiating an away game you're in and you know you'll lose before it starts.

wUldqgm.gif

"It's not a hold" -Brad Meier

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the Sharks finally roll a pretty competent team only to be sidelined by fucking injuries once again. I fucking despise the Kings style of play. Jared Stoll is suuuuuch a piece of shit, as is half their core team. It's hard to get anywhere when you have a godamn goon squad trolling you before the final round. Even if the Sharks pull their head out of their ass and make it to the next round they will be too beat up.

Easy cups for the Bruins at this point.

Nice first round between the Hawks and Blues. I honestly thought it was going to go the full seven with at least one more OT game, but glad to see the Hawks bringing the hammer down in the third.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
So the Sharks finally roll a pretty competent team only to be sidelined by fucking injuries once again. I fucking despise the Kings style of play. Jared Stoll is suuuuuch a piece of shit, as is half their core team. It's hard to get anywhere when you have a godamn goon squad trolling you before the final round. Even if the Sharks pull their head out of their ass and make it to the next round they will be too beat up.

Easy cups for the Bruins at this point.
This is exactly why I've always hated the Kings. Brown is as dirty as they come and he's the captain. Should tell you something.

Sad because I picked the Sharks to win the cup.

EDIT: Forgot to quote.