NHL 2015-16 Season Thread

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Ohhh, are we dogpiling on the pens!? Okay, so You know your D sucks when the opposing goaltender nets 2 assists hah!

Am I doing it right??

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ohhh, are we dogpiling on the pens!? Okay, so You know your D sucks when the opposing goaltender nets 2 assists hah!

Am I doing it right??
Their D was always going to be an issue this year if they can't stay healthy. Obviously Letang is great if he's playing, but if the bug hits him like it has in the past, it gets real dicey beyond their top 2 or 3 D.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Your dogpiling all wrong sir! The correct response was "something something something, Fluery sux"

BTW this extended crapital training camp is B.S.

Merrith

Your dogpiling all wrong sir! The correct response was "something something something, Fluery sux"

BTW this extended crapital training camp is B.S.
Finally get underway tonight. Still wondering how many games Backstrom will miss. They're saying only 4 or 5 now. Might not be a bad thing to let Kuznetsov play with Ovie and Oshie a few games.

Merrith

Pulling the goalie on a PK with over 3 minutes left in the game. Predictably, didn't go so well for Devils.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here is to the caps losing 3 playoff games in a row yet again.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My brother, a Montreal fan, just sent me this.

IwLipG8.jpg

That hurts, bro.

Merrith

Finally another Caps game tonight...only team in the league to not have played at least 2 games currently.

Merrith

No Ovechkin tonight, personal reasons. No word on that yet. Only 4th time no Ovechkin and no Backstrom since Backstrom was drafted.

Merrith

Holy fuck. Total robbery on coach's challenge. If that's not a good goal, a quarter of all playoff goals can get reversed. That was retarded as fuck.

Merrith

beagleinterference.0.gif

Apparently Beagle interfered with Jones' ability to make this save. Not that it was just a laser top shelf that he never saw. Fucking pathetic.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haha, intermission so I finally checked into an oilers game to see McJesus. Within seconds of me watching, he slams Oduya's face into the boards with a nasty check from behind. Nothing called, shocker...

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
beagleinterference.0.gif

Apparently Beagle interfered with Jones' ability to make this save. Not that it was just a laser top shelf that he never saw. Fucking pathetic.
Yeah, I'm amazed that we got away with that one. Still a solid game by the Sharks. It feels like cheating when Ovie isn't there, though.

Merrith

Yeah, I'm amazed that we got away with that one. Still a solid game by the Sharks. It feels like cheating when Ovie isn't there, though.
I don't think even if they had gotten it right that it would have affected the game all that much. Granted you guys kind of took your foot off the gas and we might have gotten some momentum from the goal, but overall just score effects I think, because you all were all over us first period and a half. Without Holtby the 1st might have ended 3-0 or 4-0.

Still never heard what the exact reason was that he missed the game for, only that he would play against Chicago.