NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

kudos

<Banned>
I really cannot take the lead singer of Fallout Boy seriously. He looks like a fucking Gamestop neckbeard employee trying to rock out to Rockband.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit boys, it's happening.

Last 5 min or so of this period the Caps were all over it. Just kept snagging the puck around the blue line. DSP with another fucking goal.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Pretty great game so far. Washington got pretty lucky on a few of those "saves" in the first period, but their offense was solid. Getting three past Fleury is no small feat in a game, let alone a period.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty great game so far. Washington got pretty lucky on a few of those "saves" in the first period, but their offense was solid. Getting three past Fleury is no small feat in a game, let alone a period.

The Neal miss is super lucky...and Neal just choking hard. Their other post would have been a crazy bounce off guy in front who knew nothing about it.

Crazy job taking advantage of the chances we did have though. Hilarious watching their D overplay Kuznetsov and Ovechkin so much that Wilson was basically wide open for his goal.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Their missed chances remind me of Caps of years past. Opportunities where you're just scratching your head afterwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay, the lopsided calling bullshit is starting again. Knights cross-checking people a couple times, then a Cap retaliates, and gets called.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Grats Caps fans. Looking like you are well on your way to a Cup!

Malakriss

I'm glad they didn't call a high stick after the guy was holding it under his arm for 5 seconds before leveraging it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm glad they didn't call a high stick after the guy was holding it under his arm for 5 seconds before leveraging it.
Yeah, Reaves looked like he flopped, too.

That said, Orpik (I think?) should've been called for the hand pass (or whatever the fuck you call it when you just skate 30 feet with it? lol).

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Only two memes left for this team to close out:

Caps can’t close out a series 3-1 when it matters.
A Russian captain will never win the cup.

Malakriss

At this point both teams' fans can gripe about the officials for what they've missed and what they let slide, but the Caps are still putting up goals at even strength and that's the difference. I still expect Vegas to put up a battle especially in front of the home crowd on Thursday but we'll see how many it takes for the Caps to finish it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wish Ovi would shoot on one of those odd man rushes.

That's my wish for game 5. Ovi to get that signature goal to lock up the Cup.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Wish Ovi would shoot on one of those odd man rushes.

That's my wish for game 5. Ovi to get that signature goal to lock up the Cup.

We still suck on odd man rushes. It's pretty crazy how many goals we could have scored in these playoffs if we were better converting those. You'd think the guy who never says no to shooting opportunity would shoot more on 2 on 1's.

It would be amazing to win it at home in Game 6, but frankly would be nice to not let them off the mat. Go win it in Vegas Thursday night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user