Nightcrawler (2014)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jarhead was marketed as a different kind of movie than it is. It is a good movie but it is not what you are led to expect.

This movie was fucking terrific, though. Jake is killing it.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great movie, shame it didn't get oscars attention. Gyllenhaal was very good and the film was really well done.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
They're out. Great movie.
Yeah, watched it last night. Really enjoyed it.

Oddly, the trailers depicted Louis repeatedly saying his motto, "If you want to win the lottery, you have to make the money to buy a ticket" , but he actually only said that once at the beginning.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
watched this again, holy shit Jake is becoming one of the best actors. so heartless in this movie.

also if you thought he looked unhealthy heres his next film

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally got around to watching this one (had the screener for a while but those letters pissed me off). Man, this was a really good fucking movie. Gyllenhaal was creepy as hell.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Let's not forget Jake's magnus opus, Bubble Boy!

BubbleBoy-Still8.jpg

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
No way in hell that news anchor called the cops before she called her cameraman.

EDIT: Referring to the ABC10 report:

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit when that car starts moving

man cops can be pretty awesome

A+++ video not what i expected

was she a hooker? was that a mercedes?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally got around to watching this one (had the screener for a while but those letters pissed me off). Man, this was a really good fucking movie. Gyllenhaal was creepy as hell.
I don't get creeped out by characters in films. Ever. But Gyllenhaal managed to creep me out in this one. It was outright uncomfortable watching his interactions with Russo.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I watched this the other night, I really enjoyed it. Something about Jake's performance reminded me of Bale's performance in American Psycho.

Arakkis

N00b
Watched this on Netflix. I'm guessing that the people that liked this movie also like Driver. I disliked both movies for the same reason. I don't find watching socially inept autists acting like sociopaths entertaining. I made it about an hour in and I was so uncomfortable I had to shut it off. So props to Jake for the character, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see this in the theater.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Watched this on Netflix. I'm guessing that the people that liked this movie also like Driver. I disliked both movies for the same reason. I don't find watching socially inept autists acting like sociopaths entertaining. I made it about an hour in and I was so uncomfortable I had to shut it off. So props to Jake for the character, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see this in the theater.
I completely understand. It's rough to appreciate stories without a character you can empathize with. Took me like 3 seasons to get into Breaking Bad for this reason.

For what it's worth, I didn't really like Drive, but I thought this was pretty good. Mostly I was in awe at how believable Jake portrayed his character.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never cared for Drive much either and this was one of my favorite movies last year