Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Who said anything about Zelda being bad?

I made it halfway through the game and I returned my Switch. Kind of hard to play the rest of the game when you return it.

Why did you return it?

Buyers remorse with in the 7 day return window?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So I just tried this and it seems to have fixed my Switch's left joy-con. >_> Will test in the living room later to make sure.

Go into System menu and disconnect controllers.

Remove controllers from Switch.

Do a full power down (not standby)

Restart Switch and tap screen 3 times to get back to main dashboard.

Reattach Joycons to resync them with console.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This might be old, but I never saw it until today.

nin.jpg

I posted it in FSR as well, just more appropriate here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
The one most BS tablet control tilt shrine was the ball dropped in the maze, I youtubed and a guy was like "flip it over" - tada 3 tries, done.

That one was the worst? Whew! I've only done about 20 shrines and I stumbled upon that one and spent FOREVER on that stupid ball maze. So glad I don't have dozens more with the same frustrating gimmick.

• 1Smuggly

Palum

what Suineg set it to
wtf are you talking about, stand up and move? you have to spin the controller 180* in order to do some of the shrines. you can't see the screen. doesn't matter if you're standing up or sitting down.

Ok so imagine you're facing north holding the switch. You have to turn the switch around so the screen faces north. Instead you stand up and rotate your whole body to face south while holding the switch so you can still see the screen.

Siliconemelons

I am 54? shrines in, the ball drop maze was the worst of the "XYZ's contraption" or whatever they are called - they mostly are fairly easy - where you just have to minor move things and you dont have to - as Palum says, stand up and get a full open room to have 360 degrees of movement to actually do it.

The worst was the ball drop and the put put golf one- I tortured myself and even did the golf extra for the chest...so stupid - because they put the damn "golf club" on some odd axis.

I would think I only hated those 2 out of the 54, the others - maybe 5ish others were contraption puzzles and not to bad. There was one where it was a platform much like the ball maze, and I was like "haha ill flip it over again!....WTF SPIKES?!" lol newp- but it was simpler than it looked, I was just like ARGH because 2-3 shrines ago in the same play session I did the ball maze and was done with it.

Elminage

N00b
Ok so imagine you're facing north holding the switch. You have to turn the switch around so the screen faces north. Instead you stand up and rotate your whole body to face south while holding the switch so you can still see the screen.

I exclusively play in the bathtub, so this aint gonna work for me.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
No turn the 2.4ghz frequency off on your router. It can interfere with your switch because it operates on the same band as your microwave or aquarium.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At the very least the wifi radio is draining your battery for no reason if you aren't actually using it. I don't have a Switch, but keeping wifi off on my 3DS makes a big difference in battery life, whether or not there's even an active connection.