Nintendo Switch (previously NX)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I grabbed one of the breath of the wild cases. Hard shell on outside, space for games in the case.

Ut, I get it. But in all honesty I have more issues with my launch ps4 than my launch switch. Granted I know it has some more time on. But sometimes doesn't go to rest or power down properly requiring unplugging it etc. And the disc drive doesn't eject disc's anymore. I just assume stuff like this is the pains of being an early adopter.

*edit for UT and shitty phone typing*

I hear ya. But underneath the hood with hardware and services it’s current from a feature stand point. Unlike the swItch. Which is what I was getting at. An 80 dollar accessory that cannot send an hdmi signal to the set that will recognize it in this day and age is a lot different then the occasional software glitch or mechanical failure of a blu ray drive.

Nintendo fell down not only now on the standard features which should have been a given since 2005, they cannot even get the Gimmick of hot swap portable to dock to work correctly without restarts or power downs of a dock.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
You guys have a recommended case for the switch? need to grab one since i keep it undocked like 99% of the time

ButterFox puts out a good hard case.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WVCWY41/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_2_w for more gamecard slots or https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y5BSGTJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for slightly more pouch thickness to better hold an ac adapter in the pouch.

If money isn't an issue and you want a good looking soft case, CitySlicker Case for Nintendo Switch

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
i used to play the fuck out of break out back when i was a kid. the old atari 2600 had special controllers for it! haha

Anyways, how the fuck do you fish in Stardew Valley, i cant figure that shit out!

Gotta keep the fish in the blue bar, and yeah it's pretty hard at the beginning. I recommend tapping the button instead of long pushes. It gets much easier as your skill goes up and you get new fishing rods!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
40 FOR MONOPOLY! ARE YOU FING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Also in classic Ubisoft fashion, on the amazon site they show a screenshot saying play with friends, and a comment from Ubisoft stating no there isn't any multiplayer :)

What a bunch of dweebs.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, at that point just break out the damn game itself and play at the gaming table.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
hopefully you can do like 1-4 player offline

I remember playing 1-4 player monopoly on a Compaq luggable with a tiny green screen and no hard drive (5.25" floppies only).

But feel free to pay $40 for something a potato computer could do 30 years ago.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I remember playing 1-4 player monopoly on a Compaq luggable with a tiny green screen and no hard drive (5.25" floppies only).

But feel free to pay $40 for something a potato computer could do 30 years ago.
But did you have HD RUMBLE???

I THOUGHT NOT!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
To be fair, a $40 monoply game still has more value than ME:Aids In Space did at $60

• 2Worf

spronk

FPS noob
https://www.amazon.com/USAopoly-MN005-394-MONOPOLY-Legend-Collectors/dp/B00K3EYT50

71WgL%2BHz0NL._SL1000_.jpg

61gUMnoPGoL.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damn that song at the end is intolerable.

I disliked it at first, but it's growing on me. I've been playing the music video on a loop this morning at work. I like the old-timey feel of it.

Edit: Utnayan Utnayan needs to drunk sing this next time he's annoying everyone in Discord and wiping WoW groups.

Last edited:

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I disliked it at first, but it's growing on me. I've been playing the music video on a loop this morning at work. I like the old-timey feel of it.

Edit: Utnayan Utnayan needs to drunk sing this next time he's annoying everyone in Discord and wiping WoW groups.

Request Approved! See ya in two fridays.