Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
1.67 star(s) Rating: 1.67/5 3 Votes
Title: No Hard Feelings (2023)

Tagline: Not a love story.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Gene Stupnitsky

Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Andrew Barth Feldman, Laura Benanti, Matthew Broderick, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Hasan Minhaj, Kyle Mooney, Alysia Joy Powell, Natalie Morales, Scott MacArthur, Jordan Mendoza, Matt Walton

Release: 2023-06-15

Plot: On the brink of losing her childhood home, Maddie discovers an intriguing job listing: wealthy helicopter parents looking for someone to “date” their introverted 19-year-old son, Percy, before he leaves for college. To her surprise, Maddie soon discovers the awkward Percy is no sure thing.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie is pretty damn funny. And JLaw gets naked so thats a plus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched the trailer. It looks pretty bad, but I laughed at the unexpected throat punch. Go figure.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
body double
almost certainly not, just from how the scene was shot. Also one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

She also said it wasn't, for whatever that is worth. She had been nude before for red sparrow, so its not new to her.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
almost certainly not, just from how the scene was shot. Also one of the funniest scenes in the movie.

She also said it wasn't, for whatever that is worth. She had been nude before for red sparrow, so its not new to her.
i only say that because two women that have played her body double in previous films are both credited in this film.
jlawdub.jpg

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stunt double isn’t a body double. Nor does either mean nude scenes.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I watched it tonight because I was bored and it was an easy pirate. Here's a picture of the scene in question. Looked higher quality on my TV, but taking a picture of that didn't work very well, so here's a screenshot from the video file instead.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I watched it tonight because I was bored and it was an easy pirate. Here's a picture of the scene in question. Looked higher quality on my TV, but taking a picture of that didn't work very well, so here's a screenshot from the video file instead.

Imgur banned nsfw content, which you'd know if you were a thot reliant on imgur for hosting your nsfw content

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

It's really not important to me if it's not her or CGI tomfoolery. I'm not going to watch that movie and the scene itself is on the net in 4k. It is funny that some people are taking the word of a soulless celeb. There are some strange looking artifacts in that scene that suggests she had a double, a stunt double doing suplexes and she was just topless with a bikini bottom poorly airbrushed out.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Chukzombi Chukzombi things - watches cam versions of Marvel/DCU films and criticises terrible CGI. Downloads nude scenes of Jennifer Lawrence/her body double in 4k
is that an issue with chuk or just a scathing indictment of superhero media?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is that an issue with chuk or just a scathing indictment of superhero media?
i dont download anything. just watch whatever and this douche nozzle gets mad because i didnt watch IMAX quality versions and that somehow makes a difference to the story. a lot of these people have severe mental illnesses and then they project their phobias onto me. i'm just happy an ocean separates us.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, at least Chuk doesn't have mental health issues; he's just mind numbingly stupid.

• 1Worf
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database