No Hard Feelings (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
a lot of these people have severe mental illnesses and then they project their phobias onto me. i'm just happy an ocean separates us.

You're 55 and you're still beating your meat to celeb nude scenes, what is wrong with you?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just post and the same 3 or 4 nutjobs come out to prove my point. never fails.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Since it was in Netflix, yes we are subscibed atm, I decided to check it out.

4 out of 10 - Yes she gets naked in a I've had a baby so here's my deflated, not perky boobs now. Everyone still would, whatever. The music choices feel so by the numbers it brings the movie down, there aren't enough funny jokes and when it gets heartfelt it almost reaches it's stride but still feels mailed in. Jlaw came off as Schindlers mom but as a main character that wrecks the fantasy almost every time she opens her mouth. She can be super funny, but her relishing a great line almost wrecks the line. The directing is 2nd tier, it feels stark.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was fine and completely forgettable. Was hoping for better given the trailer. Though Cocaine was my favorite part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This wasn't bad at all. I laughed out loud a few times. The shy kid is a pretty damn good actor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That kid jumping from his seat when someone behind him was playing pool had me fucking dying. I rewound that 4 times

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You are such a thirsty little retard. Go unplug for a bit, dumbass.

have you tried ignoring me? How'd that work out for ya?

1699746014482.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

didn't watch the movie but randomly stumbled upon this scene and this dudes cover of the song is actually incredibly good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
That scene was really good and her nude fight scene was pretty great. Rest of the movie was whatever, but tolerable if your girlfriend/wife wants to watch something Rom Com-esque.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users