No Man's Sky

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This game is ideal for chilling on the couch and playing it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
It's really not bad, I'm enjoying it. OCD collectors. Miners from eve, gathers and traders, explorers will love it. If you're ADD twitch action action action then pass. Not to say there is no action. I got blown the fuck up by three pirates at my second system. Had to go back eq style and get my shit.

Otherwise there is an interesting universe to explore.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
^^ Be able to fire it up in a couple hours. :) Believe it or not, I actually liked Mining in Eve. But I also loved Trade Wars back in the day - collecting Ore and what not and selling it back to other vendors over the old BBS days.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
dammit I really want to try this but dont want to give in and buy PS4 version because my daughter controls that room and TV like a freaking nazi

Hosix

All labs matter!
dammit I really want to try this but dont want to give in and buy PS4 version because my daughter controls that room and TV like a freaking nazi

This is actually funny. My sons do the same with our gaming systems.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This is actually funny. My sons do the same with our gaming systems.

You need to train them.

A Mancave sign is posted above the theater area as one walks downstairs. Anytime I come down, they vacate. Don't let kids run your household. You wear the pants. And it starts with "I pay the bills. You don't. This is my playground, you can use it, but when I show up, the king gets his spot back at all times" They also now charge my controller for the PS4 to make sure it is fully charged 2 hours before I get home from work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
See, if all my friends with kids had them trained like Ut I might visit their houses more often

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Isn't the PC one coming next week? Patience, son.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry about the pre-order ship. I didn't use my pre-order ship at first to see how the game played without it. Once I got off-world the first time, stopped at a space station, switched out to the pre-order ship, then went to the nearby moon to the first planet. Of course, there I found a crashed ship that could be repaired which was an upgrade to the pre-order ship in every way, with the exception of not already having a charged hyperdrive.

FOV is killing me, though. I may have to pick up the PC version just to see if I can back the camera the hell off.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The FOV on PS4 is bad.

The only reason I cared about the preorder ship is because it looks cool.

Plus its my preorder bonus dammit I want it!

I'm weird.